How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys! after a long wait finally our Trade on Crude has come.

You may SELL crude with SL at $91.12
Potential is at least up to $83 then to $79.

I am going to short it if S&P500 on Monday gives red candle as further confirmation.

Kamlesh Uttam

Guys...Let's wait for this one too.

Trendlines: Lesser the angle with the Horizontal, Stronger the TRENDLINE is. and vice versa.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kamlesh Uttam

Weekly chart

Daily Chart

Last edited:

mdrafi67

Guys! may be you know it or not but i am now a days keeping S&P500 live open before me while trading Crude Oil.

Just because now a days Gold, Silver are taking a lot of cues from there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
--------------------------------------------------------------
HI kamalesh sir,
gud observation and wonderful analysis considering the S&P500 market.............how long are they in correlation with each other. have u back tested it on any strategy............i hope to do paper trading on these two correlations and will come up with a software with an integration of S&P500 and crude oil.............if it works gud under stable market conditions just have a look at these and provide with further observation and comments ...........which will provide help me in building a correlation system. thanks ton...........fr8 work sir...............cheers!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

--------------------------------------------------------------
HI kamalesh sir,
gud observation and wonderful analysis considering the S&P500 market.............how long are they in correlation with each other. have u back tested it on any strategy............i hope to do paper trading on these two correlations and will come up with a software with an integration of S&P500 and crude oil.............if it works gud under stable market conditions just have a look at these and provide with further observation and comments ...........which will provide help me in building a correlation system. thanks ton...........fr8 work sir...............cheers!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
Watch daily charts for both and you will see the correlation more visibly...

Dear Uttam Kamlesh Sir,

This is an amazing thread with lots of learning opportunities. I do not know much about about technical analysis but I will learn before entering into markets. On previous instances I have lost money only.
This time I shall learn about commodities markets and participate in the market. There is lot to learn from your thread. Do keep posting learning articles about technical analysis and commodities trading.

I have 2 queries:
Are there any sites which offer dummy commodities trading opportunities.
Can u suggest brokers which charge lower brokerages.

Thanking You for amazing contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.