How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

augubhai

I am just trading intraday, but missed today's fall big time. I shorted at 4158, and when it fell a bit, gave in to FEAR, moved Stop Loss to 4158. SL got hit and then price fell again. I usually do not trail SL so tightly for Crude. Got frustrated, shut my terminal and had a good time with my kids. But missing an opportunity hurts.

mdrafi67

Hold On....it is an ideal breakdown...just sit tight!.....

I shall update daily about any untoward signals.....stay cool....it shall hit at least $83 then ahead...that we have to trail with SL order.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------
hi Mr.kamlesh,
Thanks for ur suggestions. i would like to know that how much fall can be expected before its back on the retracement path. sir will there be any correction about 50 per of fibonacci or just a minor correction is expected.sir do u use just trendline or any other strategy. i'm paper trading SH-315, SH -534........along with trendlines. if u hv any idea regarding these strategies being traded on commodities then pls let me know. can u pls post the crude oil and gold,silver charts with the valid trendline indicators.......hope u will reply soon. thank u.............:thumb:

Guys! ......Crude trade is already in profits..
You can also enter if $85 breaks!....

Kamlesh Uttam
thanks for what you are sharing its a good thread and i am tracking from the starting.i want to ask about breakouts means when we can say it is holdig a certain level or it is breaking down that level is there any rules for that .bcos i can draw the support and Resistance line on chart but cant say wheather it is holding breaking that level

thanks

thanks for what you are sharing its a good thread and i am tracking from the starting.i want to ask about breakouts means when we can say it is holdig a certain level or it is breaking down that level is there any rules for that .bcos i can draw the support and Resistance line on chart but cant say wheather it is holding breaking that level

thanks
Breakout is to the upside.
Breakdown is to the downside.

1. If market bounces off the trend line implies it is respecting and recognizing it.
2. If it penetrates it again and gain or it trades nearby for more time means trend line is likely to be broken.
3. Lesser the angle with the horizontal stronger the trend line is.
4. On first kiss market almost always responds to a trendline/level. But how much that only market would tell.

Only market confirms everything.

Kamlesh Uttam

Status
Not open for further replies.