How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

myamit

Hello Kamlesh,

I've started a new thread exclusively for UMS (I've not asked you prior to starting this but I guess you will like this Initiative.

I plan to gather examples of UMS & keep that thread a ongoing discussion for UMS success & failure. Reason to start seperate thread is just to avoid this thread getting cluttered.

Please visit & give your inputs.

Visit "Examples of UMS thread" here

But yes..... if I had to..... I did get them on BFD (about which TraderDude - TD henceforth) is aware about....... Then, there's Broco which provides some of the MCX Symbols (yet again..... TD should be aware about it)....
BFD has stopped supporting Indian scrips and commodities. :( It seems there was too much spam from Indian users.

Last edited:
Hello Kamlesh,

I've started a new thread exclusively for UMS (I've not asked you prior to starting this but I guess you will like this Initiative.

I plan to gather examples of UMS & keep that thread a ongoing discussion for UMS success & failure. Reason to start separate thread is just to avoid this thread getting cluttered.

Please visit & give your inputs.

Visit "Examples of UMS thread" here
Hey Amit....plz provide the link to the document of UMS v1.0 (final and licensed version) there so that people know the rules clearly. Anyways i liked your initiative.

myamit

Hey Amit....plz provide the link to the document of UMS v1.0 (final and licensed version) there so that people know the rules clearly. Anyways i liked your initiative.
Guys,

could you please help me to find out post having UMS 1.0 download link? I tried but could not reach to that particular post.

Thanks.

Hi All,

In early days of this thread Kamleshji, had suggested one book "trade chart patterns like the pros" by Suri Duddella.

Can anybody tell me from which site I can buy this book? I tried a lot but could not find anything.

kumudhan

Guys,

could you please help me to find out post having UMS 1.0 download link? I tried but could not reach to that particular post.

Thanks.
Hi Guys!

Here are the links for downloading UMS v1.0 (Final and licensed version) with two more charts (Total 50 pages). Password for opening the file is uttamkamlesh.

1. http://www.4shared.com/office/DLcS4wZE/Uttams_Method_of_SELLING_v10_-.html...or

2. http://min.us/mZ5c90waA

I am planning to disseminate the document on FF as well. Let it go international....with Tag: Made in India.:).

Best Wishes!
here it is........

Status
Not open for further replies.