How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kumudhan

Hey Amit....plz provide the link to the document of UMS v1.0 (final and licensed version) there so that people know the rules clearly. Anyways i liked your initiative.
Hi Guys!

Here are the links for downloading UMS v1.0 (Final and licensed version) with two more charts (Total 50 pages). Password for opening the file is uttamkamlesh.

1. http://www.4shared.com/office/DLcS4wZE/Uttams_Method_of_SELLING_v10_-.html...or

2. http://min.us/mZ5c90waA

I am planning to disseminate the document on FF as well. Let it go international....with Tag: Made in India.:).

Best Wishes!
here is the link uttam...

Dear sir, thanks a lot for sharing such valuable information. As you said time is very precious for all of us. If you allow me , i want to have some more information on how trend changes in commodities . when to enter in it and want to invest 2 lacs under your guidance.

Dear sir, thanks a lot for sharing such valuable information. As you said time is very precious for all of us. If you allow me , i want to have some more information on how trend changes in commodities . when to enter in it and want to invest 2 lacs under your guidance.
Hi Vishal

1. Best indication for uptrend is a Higher Low and a Higher High....then we buy at the next dip when stochastic get's bullish crossover....similarly for a downtrend LH-LL...

2. If you have faith in me i would advice you to start learning trading for long term and work hard to become next star in the business...i can assure you hard work would not go in vain....week by week you would improve....

3. Keep your money with you , start with 50k only and while learning don't risk much money....

4. Keep on visiting this thread, may be some weekend i would do my scan for stocks and i would place some high probability trades then you can trade them...

Status
Not open for further replies.