• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us collect most popular technical & mechanical trading systems you know:

1. Turtle Trading System - Richard Dennis
2. NR7 Trading System --- Toby Crabel
3. 315 Trading System---from TJ
4. Pivot Points System- from TJ

Please add to the list , i want to broaden my horizon in this field.
4xpipcounter's thread on Ichimoku Kinko Hyu http://www.traderji.com/forex/48152-some-my-forecasts-91.html#post642517
Options Trading http://www.traderji.com/options/66266-option-trading-danpickup.html
I believe you will find these useful and interesting.

Last edited:
Crude - 60min:

An Inverted Hammer/Doji immediately followed by another Hammer/Doji..... I noticed this yesterday in SBI and CoalIndia Charts as well..... I have noticed this formation earlier but didn't make any followup observations on them...... From now on, would try to observe them.... Presently, in all the three cases, price has followed the trend that was prevailing before this formation.... ie; price continued to rise up in Crude and SBI & continued to fall in case of CoalIndia.... :)

Hey Timepass, KID and Aditya, Rafi....can you guys lighten my work of scan...

Let us collect 20 best stock charts which are swinging on Weekly TF....making Higher Highs and Lows....large cap/mid cap/small cap....so that we can trade them in the LONG side....
The following is the snapshot of Stocks which has given a return of more than 40% in last 1 year.... This should lighten your workload...... ;)

Link

Hello Kamleshji,

Thanx for explaining.

But isnt a single bearish divergence itself a strong signal or there need to be a 3 tops and a double bearish divergence as in example showed by u, to confirm dat a trade can be taken???

Last edited:
Hello Kamleshji,

Thanx for explaining.

But isnt a single bearish divergence itself a strong signal or there need to be a 3 tops and a double bearish divergence as in example showed by u, to confirm dat a trade can be taken???
well...bearish divergence on stoch should be supported by a bearish resistance line....for a tradable opportunity of this kind....as i believe...you may find such divergences in WWs very often.

This was a fact pointed out by Dr CK Narayan in Talking Technicals and i loved it as it occurs very often in WWs.

Status
Not open for further replies.