How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vinst

Hello Vinst

Can you direct us to the post with rules, seems more posts with only levels and not finding the pages with rules used to derive these levels

Thanks
NT

EDIT: Funny seems this mechanical system has no published rules (or the posters want to keep them secret), if that is so, then the purpose of putting it on a public forum just beats me :(
There are no posts to explain the rules used to derive trading levels. though trading rules were given.

OTOH, posting in a PUBLIC forum does not mean all HAS to be explained. There is no such requirement and the word Public has no such connotation.
regards,

NTrader42

There are no posts to explain the rules used to derive trading levels. though trading rules were given.

OTOH, posting in a PUBLIC forum does not mean all HAS to be explained. There is no such requirement and the word Public has no such connotation.
regards,
thanks for the free "English Tuitions".

You posted a link to that thread with only trading levels posted and no systems discussed in response to this . . .

i am looking for purely mechanical trading systems

vinst

thanks for the free "English Tuitions".

You posted a link to that thread with only trading levels posted and no systems discussed in response to this . . .
true, the link was posted in response to UM's post. I did not realize that he want to know the details of mechanical system . I thought he just wants to find links to Mechanical trading systems.

regards,

Kamleshji..this is my first post in your thread.Really great thread! thanks.I have query regarding WW.Posted chart of nifty.Is WW correct? In bullish WW,is it necessary to have point 3 below 1 and point 5 below 3?
Sanjay
Yes it is WW without volume confirmation.

"In bullish WW,is it necessary to have point 3 below 1 and point 5 below 3?"....yes you are correct....

NTrader42

Status
Not open for further replies.