How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

I have a very basic question kamlesh..I have never used MT4 and custom indicators. I just added the wolfe indicator and by checking the chart of silver i see a few wolfe waves in the historical data.Now my question is in real time data if i add the indicator..as soon as the wave is formed will it be shown in MT4 or will it be shown only after the full wave is formed?
I am also new to this indicator ....Let's see how it does it.

I expect as soon as point 4 has been made and price is going to make point 5 it should appear....to be traded....because we enter at point 5....

Kamleshji... have a look at it.... I don't trade Commodities... just trying to follow you... Paper trading it...

Here's the Crude 240 mins Chart... Sold at 82.48... SL at 84 (previous LH was 83.98).... Inserted a Take Profit level at 80.08 (good support around that area)..
Hi Aditya!....your trade is also showing profit......
Crude has made a Low of $81.36 by now....

But had your BRL been better you could have sold even higher.

hills_5000

adityasaraf007

Hi Amit ji... this is the WW, they are talking about...

@Kamlesh ji
The WW that you had drawn is not a valid one.... as the lines 1-3-5 & 2-4 are parallel & so would not converge with each other.... Please clear the doubt, as the same scenario was there in the chart of Nifty which I had posted on 4th Oct...

Regards

adityasaraf007

Hi Aditya!....your trade is also showing profit......
Crude has made a Low of $81.36 by now....

But had your BRL been better you could have sold even higher.
Yes... but the SL of 84 was saved by a whisker... the high was 83.99 :lol:....

Closed this trade in profit.... BTW, MetaTrader is a lovely platform....

mdrafi67

Hi Amit ji... this is the WW, they are talking about...

@Kamlesh ji
The WW that you had drawn is not a valid one.... as the lines 1-3-5 & 2-4 are parallel & so would not converge with each other.... Please clear the doubt, as the same scenario was there in the chart of Nifty which I had posted on 4th Oct...

Regards
@ Adityaji,
may i know how do u write\draw on the charts downloaded from esignals. it is saved in png format. how do u do so on such charts....pls help out...i can draw n write on MT5 charts but not on esignal chaarts........thank u...:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.