How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy..If Traderji Mods need more than 48 hours to approve a simple post..Im out of this stupid place..I need not waste my time waiting for my post to be approved and then waiting for a reply from one of ul..Traderji..No doubt uve lost to another popular forum becoz of ur idiotism..

shekharinvest

This is crazy..If Traderji Mods need more than 48 hours to approve a simple post..Im out of this stupid place..I need not waste my time waiting for my post to be approved and then waiting for a reply from one of ul..Traderji..No doubt uve lost to another popular forum becoz of ur idiotism..

Royce,

I don't know whether you will return to read this post or not.

Why did you felt that it takes 48 hours to get published. Post are published immediately, there seems to be no pre-publication moderation of posts what ever moderation is on this forum is only post publication, that's what my observation during my association with Traderji.

For sure, you can not expect moderators to force anybody to respond to your queries. But the forum is full of wonderful peoples, certainly one or the other will respond.

SHEKHAR

hi Kamleshji,
thanks for ur post. I would like to know does a bigger WW with a smaller WW pattern within it attracts more importance n more of confirmation of getting EPA. About ETA Bill Wolfe himself explained in his course that ETA holds lesser importance when compared to EPA.....is there any other view of urs about WW study regarding ETA.....more light on this will be of more help as "TIME" plays a key role in any trading strategy......bcoz holding period and margin are two most important things while trading in commodities.......hope u will reply................thank u very much....................:thumb:
1. I would like to know does a bigger WW with a smaller WW pattern within it attracts more importance n more of confirmation of getting EPA.
-----99.9% of the time. I personally have never seen such a case.

2. ETA...no need to take into account if lines are converging.

Hi Uttam,

Can you check if Bharti Airtel is developing a Bearish WW in Daily Timeframe.

Please let me know asap as I have taken a short position based on this and also res @ 200 DMA of 368, but today's telecom policy looks positive for Telecom companies.

Let me know about your views.

Thanks in advance

Kailash

Hi Uttam,

Can you check if Bharti Airtel is developing a Bearish WW in Daily Timeframe.

Please let me know asap as I have taken a short position based on this and also res @ 200 DMA of 368, but today's telecom policy looks positive for Telecom companies.

Let me know about your views.

Thanks in advance

Kailash
It's a falling wedge buddy! bullish WW.
Go Long with a SL @339 for targets of 400+.

Status
Not open for further replies.