How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear kamalesh,
If youexplain it (pr0poration logic) it would be nice....I checked that post but am not clear about it......
At 7:00 PM MCX made a High of 4196 in Crude.
Corresponding peak at the same time in $ is 85.07.

Now To convert $ price to Rupee i have a ratio (4196/85.07) to multiply with.

Now $86 would be equivalent to ....(4196/85.07)*86 = 4241.
Always use a filter of 3-5 points in your calculations.

VJAY

Thanks a lot kamalesh.....thanks button missing......am now searching post of how we draw trendline on Esignal chart.....:)

mdrafi67

Looks like WW is developing on 30min Chart of Gold...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
HI Mr.Aditya great effort thank u.................i think as told by Mr.kamlesh for a WW pattern to form the VOLUME at point-5 is important.......can we confirm it even before its volume is expected............think ONLY Mr.kamlesh can clarify this doubt........................once again thank u for the chart............:thumb:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
HI Mr.Aditya great effort thank u.................i think as told by Mr.kamlesh for a WW pattern to form the VOLUME at point-5 is important.......can we confirm it even before its volume is expected............think ONLY Mr.kamlesh can clarify this doubt........................once again thank u for the chart............:thumb:
can we confirm it even before its volume is expected...........?????????//what do you mean/...

mdrafi67

can we confirm it even before its volume is expected...........?????????//what do you mean/...
------------------------------------------------------------------
hi,
I think in order to form a WW pattern VOLUME@ PT-5 is to be observed.....can we confirm that pt-5 is going to take place without its volume...i think only 1-3-5 line can drawn but pt-5 volume cant be expected even before it happens................i'm not sure but hope to get the answer from u Mr.kamlesh. hope u got me............thank u..............cheers.....MR:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.