How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Dear kamalesh,
With normal bars crude chart(60) not showing HH...last trough.......Pls throw some light :)

VJAY

I can see both ways....on MT4.
eSignal chart supports your observation.

eSignal is final.
May be...but my MT4 both which i use demo showing same thats why I asked :)

Thanks......

NANDAMAD

Can anybody tell how to get access to international broker please. Thank you. Hitherto I was taking usd/inr rate on yahoo and used to see T V rate of NYMEX crude and convert. Is this a wrong method?

Last edited:

saivenkat

Dear Kamalesh..

From the charts that you posted.. i could see that you are using Heiken Ashi, and Trade sentiment index.. are involved.. now my question to you is friend, how you make your entry.. as you used FIVE minute TF charts.. since the HA indicator repaints on lower TF's and TDI sentiment index.. i feel lag the price movement greatly.. Is it that you confirm with Higher TF's before making entries or Just Scalp based on 5 min TF itself or else use other indicators to confirm entry signals..

Just out of curiosity i ask.. and nothing beyond it.. Thanks

Dear Kamalesh..

From the charts that you posted.. i could see that you are using Heiken Ashi, and Trade sentiment index.. are involved.. now my question to you is friend, how you make your entry.. as you used FIVE minute TF charts.. since the HA indicator repaints on lower TF's and TDI sentiment index.. i feel lag the price movement greatly.. Is it that you confirm with Higher TF's before making entries or Just Scalp based on 5 min TF itself or else use other indicators to confirm entry signals..

Just out of curiosity i ask.. and nothing beyond it.. Thanks
I use TDI & Stochastics for trading momentum along with HA,
of course with HTF, 05 min with 30 min......

I have not discussed any indicator on this thread till now.
I want guys using Trendlines and HH, HL etc...effectively as in
(a) WW and (b) UMS.

For entry in the chart you quoted please have a look at my summary of Uttam's Method of Selling(UMS)
It's the same thing all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.