How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kamlesh,

Please suggest a broker of online trading for Gold I am new to live trading for Gold and i am following Gold on paper for quiet long time so what will be your suggestion for choosing a good broker. There are lot of them in the market and i am confused so please let me know your opinion which one you think is good as far as customer support ease of trading software & brokerage etc.

Your suggestion is always welcome.

VJAY

Dear Kamalesh,

What a trade....I traded it on DEMO a/c...Thanks for your early posts for trades...
I seen one thing here in TJ others give trades after it triggered and moved a lot :)....but you are giving it before it with all probabilities :clapping:
Though I not trading in commodities....but seeing your trades will going to open an a/c soon :)
Realy you are also one of the best here who giving insights without expecting anything.....keep it up ...

Hi Kamlesh,

Please suggest a broker of online trading for Gold I am new to live trading for Gold and i am following Gold on paper for quiet long time so what will be your suggestion for choosing a good broker. There are lot of them in the market and i am confused so please let me know your opinion which one you think is good as far as customer support ease of trading software & brokerage etc.

Your suggestion is always welcome.

I have found Angel Broking (currently with) better than Motilal Oswal(Previously with).

mdrafi67

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Covered at 4251.

Net Profits: (4399-4251-2) x 3= 44k....while i was sleeping!.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI,
kamleshji wonderful what a trade it was..............WW patterns are rocking...........n what u said is 100 per true......."HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF,ESPECIALLY IN MARKETS"................HAVE A LOOK AT THIS CHART...........CHEERS TO UMS N WW.....:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.