How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

adityasaraf007

Dear kamalesh,
Today I got strange problem in my DEMO trading inGold on MT4 of GCI...let me explain it...
I shorted gold 1659.04 @time23.55(GCI terminal time)....then put stop @1661.83(5 tf pivot high+filter of .10)...but my stop hit @ time00.02 ...but that price never came as per chart ...only came after 25 min after my stop hit :) ...now am confused...how this big stop taken when price never came near it ?
Then how can we put stops if these things happen.....I hope this problem not comes in our commodity market...
Throw some light on this :)

Also please explain how you came this stoploss of 91.16 for Crude?
Vjay ji... In all the MT4 Demo Accounts... Stop Loss works on Bid-Ask... Since you had shorted and put a Buy SL... as soon as the Ask Line touches your SL level, your trade would be triggered and closed.... Reverse for putting a Sell SL...

Hope this helps...

mdrafi67

SPOT SILVER HAS FORMED A WW PATTERN...............NEED MORE VALIDATION FROM PRACTIONERS...........................

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR
--------------------------------------------------------------
"IF I FALL MAY NOT BOUNCE BACK BUT MARKET ALWAYS DOES"

SPOT SILVER HAS FORMED A WW PATTERN...............NEED MORE VALIDATION FROM PRACTIONERS...........................

MR
WW Rule: Rafi...Out of EPA line and 1-3-5 line one should be making +ve angle with the horizontal and the other one negative.

Check red line. poor drawing!....Though trade is correct and it's success is supported by a double bottom on HTF.

mdrafi67

WW Rule: Rafi...Out of EPA line and 1-3-5 line one should be making +ve angle with the horizontal and the other one negative.

Check red line. poor drawing!....Though trade is correct and it's success is supported by a double bottom on HTF.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI,
KAMLESH BHAI.......DINT GET THE SENTENCE.....Out of EPA line and 1-3-5 line one should be making +ve angle with the horizontal and the other one negative..........AND OF COURSE I'M NOT GOOD AT DRAWING but just thought to implement my learnings on live trades........:thumb:

hills_5000

the EPA line should be an upslope and never less than tha...IMO...but on 5 min silver EPA done... waiting for fall after booking out... gold EPA on 5 min almost there..

MR

mdrafi67

SILVER EPA NAILED@ 31.25$.............................

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR

Status
Not open for further replies.