How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear kamalesh,
Thanks for sharing your methods and all insights for the method also hints&trades giving us before that trades....I know its not enough only a thanks...Realy you are giving good teachings to us....
May be its silly Q ...but am still ahave doubt thats why am asking it....you said when you take trades took it with line with HTF...here you took 5 min trf trade selling....Which higher tf you look when trade 5?...
VJAY.... When i said that in earlier post it was regarding Educomp. HTF momentum is no doubt mandatory variable to look at while trading stocks. We need more variables supporting while trading stocks than commodities e'g. Daily and Weekly Momentum together.

This set up was self sufficient but check 1 hr chart of Crude Oil @post 574.... Red line was the immediate resistance at $88.88 (here Point O) and hence the extra confidence. Having an eye on HTF is the best way to Filter your trades.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

adityasaraf007

They say,

Abhi to ibtada hai rota hai kya...Aage Aage dekh hota hai kya...:)......
Let the bull market come some day then we will rock with Elliot Wave.

Dear Friends, i am enjoying sharing knowledge here and have vision to create a team of at least five guys on this thread who would consistently update about upcoming high probability trades in NIFTY, Crude Oil, Gold, Silver, Copper, Stocks etc..with solid reasoning and clarity.

Kamlesh Uttam
Looking forward to learn EW too from you, but why do we need to wait for the Bull Market to come????

And yessssssss!!!!!! I too want to be one among those 5.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.