How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys!...on Saturday and Sunday i have played with Trendlines on different charts and was bowled over by the findings which has lead me to further my research on Trendlines. Reading text book by John Magee Chapter 14 and 15....

From now onwards i shall be purely Price Action trader. No secondary indicators on my charts. Straight lines only:)...

adityasaraf007

Kamleshji, have you ever played with Horizontal Lines..... I have been drawing horizontal lines on Minifty Chart for about 4-5 months and the accuracy is awesome.... According to me, the definition of Support or Resistance is the place from where a MAJOR activity begins or halts..... And those Horizontal Lines, capture these spots on a consistent basis.... And the funny part in case of Horizontal Lines is that I don't have to update them often.... I don't even remember the last time when I drew a new Horizontal Line :)..... I would post some of the charts of Minifty if you want..... I don't have them right now, would post them later on....

Regards

Kamleshji, have you ever played with Horizontal Lines..... I have been drawing horizontal lines on Minifty Chart for about 4-5 months and the accuracy is awesome.... According to me, the definition of Support or Resistance is the place from where a MAJOR activity begins or halts..... And those Horizontal Lines, capture these spots on a consistent basis.... And the funny part in case of Horizontal Lines is that I don't have to update them often.... I don't even remember the last time when I drew a new Horizontal Line :)..... I would post some of the charts of Minifty if you want..... I don't have them right now, would post them later on....

Regards
Surely, i would wait for you to unfold the magic before all of us.

mdrafi67

------------------------------------------------------------------------
kamlesh bhai,
copper broke its major [email protected] and made a high of 3.467..........so can we expect the price to track back again to the trendline as shown above.................so from this can we conclude that copper has assumed BULL RUN..........need ur views...........thank u.......cheers!!!!!!:thumb:

is there a W on crude hrly chart jjust completed? EPA 86.5 ? Uttam would you pls confirm?
Plz don't take any trade ever unless i give you Stop Loss.

Well it's not a WW...stay away from shorting a TREND......Crude is making HHs....Let the bulls tire first....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.