How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
kamlesh bhai,
copper broke its major [email protected] and made a high of 3.467..........so can we expect the price to track back again to the trendline as shown above.................so from this can we conclude that copper has assumed BULL RUN..........need ur views...........thank u.......cheers!!!!!!:thumb:
Copper has formed double bottom on Daily charts.
No point in shorting further. Only trade long if at all.

S&P500, DJIA have crossed resistance and rallying due to strategic short-covering.
I think if RBI raises rates by 25 bps then we are going to rally tomorrow in NIFTY in second half just to match international markets.
5200 is nearly certain to be conquered.
.....Let's see.

Last edited:
No Dear....it's poor labeling right now we need rhythm in price and time.

Collect all examples on this method in this thread and watch them in slide show then you would get your eyes set better.....

Sure i will do that Thank's a lot for the advice and looking forward for valuable feedback from yourside in near future too:
)

Guys!...on Saturday and Sunday i have played with Trendlines on different charts and was bowled over by the findings which has lead me to further my research on Trendlines. Reading text book by John Magee Chapter 14 and 15....

From now onwards i shall be purely Price Action trader. No secondary indicators on my charts. Straight lines only:)...

Looking forward to your valuable contribution on this too...

Sometimes i think "Knowledge" how beautiful is this word & how vast and creative it can become and once its acquired how simple it becomes and in that simplicity how beautiful it looks.

Regards..

mdrafi67

Copper has formed double bottom on Daily charts.
No point in shorting further. Only trade long if at all.

S&P500, DJIA have crossed resistance and rallying due to strategic short-covering.
I think if RBI raises rates by 25 bps then we are going to rally tomorrow in NIFTY in second half just to match international markets.
5200 is nearly certain to be conquered.
.....Let's see.
---------------------------------------------------
kamlesh bhai,
i have found a bigger ww pattern in copper.....will post....but needs ur validation regarding its formation and EPA probability............will post charts soon............thank u.............cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumb:
MR

mdrafi67

copper on daily charts , think has formed an WW pattern......and the "double bottom" gives more confirmation about this and with "fibo retracement" also it give yet another confirmation.............need WW practitioners views regarding this........................CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MR
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BREAKING THE TRENDLINE WHICH STILL CONFIRMS THE ACHIEVING EPA..............NEED TO WAIT TILL IT BREAKS 3.65.......FOR MORE CONFIRMATION...................

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-----------------------------MR

Last edited:
copper on daily charts , think has formed an WW pattern......and the "double bottom" gives more confirmation about this and with "fibo retracement" also it give yet another confirmation.............need WW practitioners views regarding this........................CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

This is a poor WW. It has very little probability of hitting EPA line.
Why?...........Read Bill's discussion on Sweet Zone.

abhi_neth

Pl. go through the whole thread.
It all has been covered already.
I been through the thread, was not able to find the answer, hence I asked. Wanted to know which broker offers it on MT4 platform & not the esignal one.

Status
Not open for further replies.