How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi_neth

COPPER VIEW......................

ON MONTHLY CHARTS I HAVE FOUND A WONDERFUL WW...............

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR
Thanks for the info....but to take this trade we have to wait for atleast a year & then another year to book profits. :lol:

mdrafi67

Thanks for the info....but to take this trade we have to wait for atleast a year & then another year to book profits. :lol:
----------------------------
hi,
I dont think so, if time symmetry works well then we can see copper to the levels of 4.4-4.8 with in next 4-6 months and by DEC-2012 we can get our EPA NAILED..............this was posted as i found it and later we can be clear that we can be in a bull run for the coming months and later once pt-5 is formed then we can stay with the BEARS................

mdrafi67

WW PATTERN ON M-15 COPPER CHARTS................HOPE FOR THIS EPA PEOPLE NEED NOT WAIT FOR YEARS.......................

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EPA GOT NAILED JUST WITH IN FEW MINUTES.................................NOW HOPE ABHI JI IS HAPPY..CHEERS BUDDY!!!!!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MR

Last edited:

adityasaraf007

Rafi Sahab..... Chill.... Please take it in right spirit.... There is no harm in having a light moment with all the people..... Afterall, no one is denying that as a WW..... A pattern is a pattern is a pattern.... Whatever TF it be.....

mdrafi67

Rafi Sahab..... Chill.... Please take it in right spirit.... There is no harm in having a light moment with all the people..... Afterall, no one is denying that as a WW..... A pattern is a pattern is a pattern.... Whatever TF it be.....
----------------------------------------------
YES ADITYA JI,
i took in a right way, i know it was prank , of course ABHI is my good friend and we often discuss things over this thread...........if i might have not took that in a right way then i might have burst*******..........but that was not the case but instead it helped me to look for smaller TF WW....AND SURPRISINGLY FOUND ONE...........played 25 lots and made hand some money.............u know it helped me by paying back..........sometimes competing in a healthy way helps oneself............CHEERS TO ABHI BHAI......CHEERS TO ALL MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD
............:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.