How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi_neth

WW PATTERN ON M-15 COPPER CHARTS................HOPE FOR THIS EPA PEOPLE NEED NOT WAIT FOR YEARS.......................

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EPA GOT NAILED JUST WITH IN FEW MINUTES.................................NOW HOPE ABHI JI IS HAPPY..CHEERS BUDDY!!!!!!!!!

MR

Even I took the same trade but my entry was not as per WW but was observing the downtrend since morning & was expecting a correction. Saw correction was weakening & entered. Exit near low of day.
It's amazing how different method enables people to get into the same trades.
BTW thanks mdrafi for the charts.

abhi_neth

Crude 15 min chart. Since we know that crude is in uptrend, we should always find reason to go long until 99.1, where there is likely hood of trend reversal.
This is MA entry method that I use. First trade was in the morning & was a good trade with good R:R, but MCX was closed then. Second was the trade that I took. Will hold it until 99 or till crude shows signs of correction, whichever is earlier.

mdrafi67

GOLD VIEW.....................
GOLD ON H-4 CHARTS HAS FORMED A GARLEY-222 BEARISH PATTERN..............AND FROM POINT -D THE FIBONACCI RETRACEMENT OF 0.5 VALUE CAN BE SEEN @ 1702$.........I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE GOLD TOUCHED 1800$ ON TUESDAY.......................

.KEEP WATCHING..........HAPPY TRADING!!!!!!!!!!--------MR

abhi_neth

GOLD VIEW.....................
GOLD ON H-4 CHARTS HAS FORMED A GARLEY-222 BEARISH PATTERN..............AND FROM POINT -D THE FIBONACCI RETRACEMENT OF 0.5 VALUE CAN BE SEEN @ 1702$.........I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE GOLD TOUCHED 1800$ ON TUESDAY.......................

.KEEP WATCHING..........HAPPY TRADING!!!!!!!!!!--------MR
Gold at 1702 has also been on my horizon. My view was that Gold has reversed from 61.8% of the previous down move & 1702 was 38.2% retracement. Incase Gold reached 1702, then long term view of gold will be bearish.

Your view also endorses this fact, but will take the trade only on the breakout of the MA, just to be on safe side.

There are 2 roadblocks on the way down. 1st is at 1736 which is 4hr 100EMA, where prices bounced yesterday, which was also 4 hr Ichimoku cloud top. Next at 1726 which is 4hr 200 EMA also Ichimoku Senkou Span B.

Thanks

Last edited:

adityasaraf007

SBIN 60min:

History didn't repeat itself..... We did observe a sharp move in SBI, but in opposite direction :)

I hope no one got injured..... As far as I am concerned, I had anticipated the Upmove after a good consolidation for 1-2 hours in morning and planned to trade after the break of High of that Consolidation Range.... Markets had something else to do.... So, all the plan got washed out and didn't get that Long Entry........

Happy and Safe Trading :)

abhi_neth

Crude has hit 99. There are good chances of reversal from this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.