How to trade with an oscillator

Continuing from yesterday, the stochs have stayed in OS zone for >5 bars, then reverted to OS zone from neutral. On the opening bar stochs value was 2.51. Can't go much lower than that :). So we may be looking at a downside, accompanied by a good divergence. ST ?

VJAY

Continuing from yesterday, the stochs have stayed in OS zone for >5 bars, then reverted to OS zone from neutral. On the opening bar stochs value was 2.51. Can't go much lower than that :). So we may be looking at a downside, accompanied by a good divergence. ST ?
Shorted 9.40 low :)

columbus

Big gap between NF CMP and average...

Hi Timepass,

This snap shot was taken at 02.43.46 (at 5253.59),but it shot up to 5263
by close.

columbus

Doremon,

Proficiency in trading is a long and tough journey. I do not think I am competent enough to mentor anyone , besides mentoring takes huge amount of time and energy and currently I am short on both....but if you have any questions from time to time, post them in the forum, there are many knowledgeable members here who will guide you properly.

Best wishes....

Smart_trade
Thanks for the reply.will be bugging you and other seniors with queries.pls dont mind if they stupid :).

Smart_Trade... have posted todays chart. Took trades as shown.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/tradesfor4thnov.png/

I have a question ..

Was there a divergence on the chart at about 11.00am which signalled the downside of nifty.

Yes avad, there was a negative divergence around 11:00 and oscillator was showing loss of momentum for the upmove....

Saw your chart....not sure whether the 2nd and 4th buy trades were correct though.....but good trades ....:)

Smart_trade