How to trade with an oscillator

Max diff between vwap and price was 32.13 at 14:10 with price being 5293.75 and vwap was 5325.88 as per my chart for nifty in 5 min TF. I get data from Global datafeed which is supposed to be accurate to exchange data. Any reason for difference between or values?
Could be because of data difference . My chart shows 40.7998 at 2:00 bar on 5 min chart...

ST

Thanks will post more charts tommorow as the day progresses. Will you plz post your comments on them?
I am a full time trader who trades swing and intraday trades in Nifty,Bank Nifty both futures and Options all through the trading day. So I will not be able to post any comments,charts etc on realtime basis because as a professional trader who trades for living my first priority is for taking trades,monitoring them and managing them till the stage of profit booking. The sharing/educating is secondary and that I can do only when I get some time in the evening after the markets.

Day trading is very focussed activity and sometimes I am too tired after the markets...so I will post whenever I get spare time......hope all will understand and bear with me....

Rish

I am a full time trader who trades swing and intraday trades in Nifty,Bank Nifty both futures and Options all through the trading day. So I will not be able to post any comments,charts etc on realtime basis because as a professional trader who trades for living my first priority is for taking trades,monitoring them and managing them till the stage of profit booking. The sharing/educating is secondary and that I can do only when I get some time in the evening after the markets.

Day trading is very focussed activity and sometimes I am too tired after the markets...so I will post whenever I get spare time......hope all will understand and bear with me....
Professional Approach.

mr.ST
can you help? i use to use high probability trade system (minor system) but these days. i am having loss using it. is it the market of is it me?

mr.ST
can you help? i use to use high probability trade system (minor system) but these days. i am having loss using it. is it the market of is it me?
I am not aware which system you are trading...but nothing wrong in the markets.....one can make money everyday on simple systems.....probably your system in not in sync....or you have to fine tune the system for current market movement.....if it is not a black box system and you know the logic and how it works....you can tune it up....

Smart_trade

Last edited:
i am sorry, i spelled it wrong it's the " Robert miner" system from his book

for that i am using stochastics (3,8,3)
time frame first 30min and then 5min

should i change stochastics setting??

i am sorry, i spelled it wrong it's the " Robert miner" system from his book

for that i am using stochastics (3,8,3)
time frame first 30min and then 5min

should i change stochastics setting??
Combine some price action and pivots with your system....I see that today your system cought the short trade in the morning and also long in the afternoon both on divergence....

Smart_trade

DanPickUp

Hi

Here a combination of stoch and volume information on the mini S&P500, which can be traded nearly 24 hours a day.

Placed orders are seen on the right side in the green lines. Where do we go from here?:D

Tc

DanPickUp