i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THank you i think you didn't see my recent chart posted here where i bough euro! please have a look sir! secondly sir "what are your opinion about sell at resistance and buy at support" ?i have seen many times like today when the pair is unable to break the R it falls back down! like today eur/usd touched the R (1.4453) but was unable to brake it and came down!i also sold euro/usd now after the rally at 1.4410 when it came under the top BB and stoch indicates OB condition!

4xpipcounter

I did see your chart, so you'll have to clarify what you mean.
My question is what R's are you talking about?
What are you using as R?
Did you consider other TF's?

THank you i think you didn't see my recent chart posted here where i bough euro! please have a look sir! secondly sir "what are your opinion about sell at resistance and buy at support" ?i have seen many times like today when the pair is unable to break the R it falls back down! like today eur/usd touched the R (1.4453) but was unable to brake it and came down!i also sold euro/usd now after the rally at 1.4410 when it came under the top BB and stoch indicates OB condition!

Thank you sir for your reply ! what i meant by posting a chart is that i want to show you what my entry point is and i also write down the reason why i did that. !! now if you would comment on my entry point , chart and my idea of why i opened the trade! is it wrong or a right according to YOU! it will help me gain more confidence,previous chart is that i bought the euro dollar and stated the reason!! also posted a chart but i was not sure that will it go more up or not, the 1 hour candle was like a rocket and broke the upper bb, rsi was well over 50 indicating a strong trend . it was a goodtrade though but the i lack the confidence!!

THE R I MEAN IS RESISTANCE OF YESTERDAY'S HIGH 1.4453 WHICH TODAY EURO DOLLAR DID HIT BUT WAS UNABLE TO BREAK ABOVE THE R ,UNABLE TO HOLD ABOVE THE Resistance ALSO IF YOU SEE THE 1 HOUR CHART IT IS A very clear HEAD AND SHOULD PATTERN SO I DID THOUGHT TO SELL IT THAT TIME ! so my question is that is it a good idea to sell at resistance or buy at support when a pair is unable to break it!? also rsi and stochastic was purely showing OB condition!!.

4xpipcounter

Thank you sir for your reply ! what i meant by posting a chart is that i want to show you what my entry point is and i also write down the reason why i did that. !!
You were assuming I did not see your chart and the notes on it, which is why I asked my question.

now if you would comment on my entry point , chart and my idea of why i opened the trade! is it wrong or a right according to YOU!
I already told you. I like your method of analysis, but if you felt you were wrong in entering the trade, then you should not have had. Now you need to ask why you were wrong for entering according to your methodology.

it will help me gain more confidence,previous chart is that i bought the euro dollar and stated the reason!! also posted a chart but i was not sure that will it go more up or not, the 1 hour candle was like a rocket and broke the upper bb, rsi was well over 50 indicating a strong trend . it was a goodtrade though but the i lack the confidence!!
It is a very important aspect of every trade that you know why and how you entered the trade, so the puzzling part is why did you lack the confidence. My answer to that is, "You lack the experience, so confidence will come with the experience."

THE R I MEAN IS RESISTANCE OF YESTERDAY'S HIGH 1.4453 WHICH TODAY EURO DOLLAR DID HIT BUT WAS UNABLE TO BREAK ABOVE THE R ,UNABLE TO HOLD ABOVE THE Resistance ALSO IF YOU SEE THE 1 HOUR CHART IT IS A very clear HEAD AND SHOULD PATTERN SO I DID THOUGHT TO SELL IT THAT TIME ! so my question is that is it a good idea to sell at resistance or buy at support when a pair is unable to break it!? also rsi and stochastic was purely showing OB condition!!.
Neither the stochastics on the hourly or 4-hour was OB. On the hourly, the value line's best reading was 85, and the signal line never made it to the point. The RSI's best reading was 66, far from being OB, but could lead to a sell signal if it levels at that point.
Just because the level was yesterday's high does not qualify it as an R. If anything, the open price from the day before makes a good S or R. That point is even better on the weekly.
aaaaaaaaaa

4xpipcounter

Like I said before, don't rush it. This thread has not even been open 1 month. Regardless how long it takes you, you'll look back and be very happy you took the time. I made so many mistakes and messed up so many times 7 years ago, but it was still worth it.
FYI, I still make mistakes, and the learning never ends.

ok thank you sir, well i don't know how long more will it take me to go live!! i have been practicing all day everyday :)

sanjosedesi

Like I said before, don't rush it. This thread has not even been open 1 month. Regardless how long it takes you, you'll look back and be very happy you took the time. I made so many mistakes and messed up so many times 7 years ago, but it was still worth it.
FYI, I still make mistakes, and the learning never ends.
i hope you are not saying this coz of me ;-)
Anyway, I fully agree and said this in my first comment in this thread.
I do not know how to do this without experimenting live, but those who can ... it is 80% preparation, 10% experimentation and 10% execution.

4xpipcounter

SJD, whatever I implied, I didn't mean to. I never had you in mind.

i hope you are not saying this coz of me ;-)
Anyway, I fully agree and said this in my first comment in this thread.
I do not know how to do this without experimenting live, but those who can ... it is 80% preparation, 10% experimentation and 10% execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.