i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

I have dealt with FXCM..but they do SL hunting... the price goes ( in " early morning " our time sessions ) just exactly to ur SL...and then reverses.
Advantage: software better than MT4... SL and take profit has no minimum spread like MT4 ( any broker) plus charting is far better...

so who is a good firm to have an a/c with? Micro account :) .

would like to know people' s views here with pros and cons...thanks..

4xpipcounter

Be it far from me to recommend a broker, because I've had problems with many of them.
Recently, I opened a account to hedge with Hot Forex. Their customer service to the point is excellent. When my other computer crashed and I had to open my platform on this one, they were there every step of the way until I got it up and running. It took a long time, but nevertheless, they were a big help.
They give instant responses on their live chat instead of making you wait 5 minutes or more in between posts
All my trades have had instant execution and no slippage.
I've gotten the exact price everytime right to the pip.

I've never said all this about one broker.

FXCM? Terrible!!! Enough said.

I have dealt with FXCM..but they do SL hunting... the price goes ( in " early morning " our time sessions ) just exactly to ur SL...and then reverses.
Advantage: software better than MT4... SL and take profit has no minimum spread like MT4 ( any broker) plus charting is far better...
Stop hunting is a very common practice. In a 4 trillion dollar market it is highly unlikely that a single broker can control price on a whim. The only way a broker could do this is by manipulating their data feed, which should never happen if your broker is a registered NFA member. Also, depending on your broker the spreads may get ridiculous during news releases. So at times it may appear that your trade got stopped out, despite having the price 10-20 pips away. and as far as FXCM goes it is a fine and professional broker for only those who open standard account more than 50k !

Be it far from me to recommend a broker, because I've had problems with many of them.
Recently, I opened a account to hedge with Hot Forex. Their customer service to the point is excellent. When my other computer crashed and I had to open my platform on this one, they were there every step of the way until I got it up and running. It took a long time, but nevertheless, they were a big help.
They give instant responses on their live chat instead of making you wait 5 minutes or more in between posts

Sir have you dealt with fxpro ?

Last edited:

sir,
is HOT FOREX ECN or MM?

4xpipcounter

Pricing data cannot be manipulated, particularly in the forex markets because of the mathematical relationships between all the currencies.
My personal experience with FXCM was that on 2 different occasions I had a stop that the price came within 2 pips of, and they stopped me out. I called to find out what was going on and they said it was their prices in the back room is what they go by. Afterward I checked prices on my demos with other brokers, and it matched my platform.
Several occasions I tried to execute an order and my platform would not let me get in. I called to find out what was going on, and that company puts you through the rig amoral. Finally, after 2 hours, they concluded it was my computer, and of course, it was too late.
Fine and professional? Nothing doing! I don't care how much money you got.

Stop hunting is a very common practice. In a 4 trillion dollar market it is highly unlikely that a single broker can control price on a whim. The only way a broker could do this is by manipulating their data feed, which should never happen if your broker is a registered NFA member. Also, depending on your broker the spreads may get ridiculous during news releases. So at times it may appear that your trade got stopped out, despite having the price 10-20 pips away. and as far as FXCM goes it is a fine and professional broker for only those who open standard account more than 50k !

Status
Not open for further replies.