I invested 1 crore , now down 30 lacs, how to recover?

My dear friend:

Dont rush to share market at one go. Dont give money to anybody to manage. Nothing is free here. Learn slowly tech/fundamental aspects though it is time taking.

LEARN AND EARN, WHEN YOU EARN ENOUGH FROM A PARTICULAR SCRIP, RUN AWAY WITH YOUR PROFIT AND ENTER ANOTHER GOOD SCRIP.....YOU WILL RECOVER ALL YOUR LOSSES.

Warm regards,

Shareguard

================================================== ===
No problem sir......WELCOME!!!! to the world of stock market
This is your first lesson....I learned the same four years back and please let me tell you my story as it may help u...
I lost 90% of my capital RS.1,60,000 by stupidly handling my hard earned money to my broker which i earned working with a BPO company and i was 19 years old then.....i learned a big lesson and from that day onwards i started investing on my own i was impressed with the story of WARREN BUFFETT and then RAKESH JHUNJHUNWALA who started investment with rs.5000 and made rs.5000 crore in around 15 to 20 years....I started learning books on stock market trading and investment....For the past 4 years,i have never missed even a single day of trading....I started as a Daytrader(Scalper) and i whatever salary i used to earn,i used to trade with that money and used to loose...Every single day market taught me a lesson.I tried trading with all kind of trading systems and oscillators,searching for that HOLYGRAIL which was not their in the market.As days passed by,i kept learning new different lessons market taught me and finally after 3 years of long financial,emotional and mental struggle....i started making money in the markets and the good thing
is i recovered all my losses in less than 7 months as i m a scalper(Daytrader) and i trade in margin as my trading capital was less,but today after 4 years of my experience as a full time trader,i have earned a big amount and cannot do daytrading with that amount so now i daytrade only with 25% of my capital and with the rest amount i indulge in short term trading.....

The lessons that i have learnt are:--
1)-To excel in market,learn to read the charts(candlestick is preferred) which clearly tells the forces of Demand and Supply that prevails in the market.Focus only on the leading indicator-PRICE and chart patterns,every other indicator is Rubbish(except Moving average)

2)- Market works in several different timeframes.There are traders trading in
5-min,15-min,30-min,60-min,Daily,Weekly,Monthly and yearly charts.Every other trader has different targets and so is the different timeframe they use.
Larger timeframe means larger profits and vice-versa.But larger timeframe means bigger Stop-loss as well but if u r an investor then Stoploss is not required as u safe as u can hold stock for long term.Investment is safe,Trading is risky as the rule goes HIGH RISK-HIGH RETURNS.

3)-The only way to survive in the market is a good money management and
Risk management.

Thats enough about me and the lesson market taught me

Dont worry.....even if u lost big amount.
Stay in this business and in a span of 4 years you will operating at a level of competence and will be amazed with the kind of returns you can make in the world's best business-Stock investment

As i mentioned investment is safe,trading is risky
and you have got Rs.70 lakhs in your hand so dont even think of trading as u can make big money doing right investments...
Diversify your money in 10 to 15 equal parts and invest accordingly.
Invest using monthly charts if u r looking for returns in 3 to 6 months.....
or if u r a long term investor you can use quarterly or yearly charts.
OR
If u want to learn.how stock market functions,then u have to get in the ring.
But remember Risk management......
If u prefer trading,my advise would be to trade only with the money you can afford to lose because you will lose initially....Every trader loses.....because it takes time to learn market...atleast 2 to 3 years....
I would rather advise you to trade with Rs.5000 to Rs.10,000...Which i think
you can afford to lose and in the process you can learn the market and can make your own investment decisions.....and then you dont have to depend on fraudsters like Ashwani Gujral who are only interested in making their money.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!

thank you sir for such a motivating quote.........................

i have the similar story to but i m still in losses & waiting for some gains........

thnks again

columbus

I would rather advise you to trade with Rs.5000 to Rs.10,000...Which i think
you can afford to lose and in the process you can learn the market and can make your own investment decisions.....and then you dont have to depend on fraudsters like Ashwani Gujral who are only interested in making their money.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!
Basically I am a Nifty player (Futures).Often I find less capital "suffocates"
due to MTM problem.The trading capital should be optimum,neither too HIGH
nor too LOW.Even if 2L is there in your account ,never employ more than
25% or 50k or 2lots of Nifty.

Hi, Mr. Kardale

I'm not here to give any advice as i'm a newbie. It's just i know ur feeling. And i wanna say that frm wat has happend with u. i hav also learnt a lesson i.e. do not follow anybody blindly and develop ur own skills and knowledge.

It's really brave of u that u have accepted and shared ur mistake on this forum. Otherwise humans just keep blaming others, god or fate.

Believe me Now that u have found out where u went wrong, U will recover.

Last edited:
Bro pls dont suggest him what is not good for him in FD with 8-8.5% return which is not tax free what do u think he can earn 50% in how many years:confused:
Bro first of all take money in ur hand after that start searching ways to earn
This is basic problem
when son of a rich man given 500 crore he mmake that 700 crore and when people like us start investing that bcome 50% reason is not attitude but its way of investing
making 50k to 150000 is easy but 70lac to 1 crore is hard as it need self confidence to take harsh decisions God bless us all
Bank interest is 7 -7.5 % only. After deducting income tax on interest income , the return may be only around 5% per annum.
You can try for Fixed maturity plan where the interest is tax free.

Last edited:
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycompany/ashwani-gujral-a142505.html

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycompany/ashwanigujralcom-a118361.html
Guys,
I invested 1 crore in Stock market. Ashwani Gujral is managing my funds.
After reading his books and his Resume , i decided to go with him.
His web site promises lots of things and the result shown on the front page are impressive. But belive me, the website shows totally diffrent figures from actual transactions in my account.

It has been one year now , I am down by 30 lacs.

Any way, its not about him, its about me. He has his disclaimer to protect him. I found myself completely stupid and hopless about situation.

Now, what should I do, how should I recover my losses, should I continue with him till breakeven or should I just exit.

I know you are absolutly upset with me , I can take any kind of answer in any kind of langauge , as I deserve it.

Thanks
:mad:

Updated on Friday 23 April 2010.

Finally I closed my account with Ashwani Gujral...
Hi,
The most important thing is read this only if your are really serious and want to recover your money.

The money you lost 30 lakhs out of 100 lakhs is only 30%, but if u want to come to break even you have to recover 50% of 70 lakhs. So the target of recovering loss 30 lakhs from capital of 70 lakhs is 50%. I can help you to recover this money in 12 to 18 months. The formula is almost guarateed without risk. One of my friend is managing his own portfolio whose portfolio is bigger than your`s
It is not easy to make money in trading. There is no guarantee, only probalities. He trades in options with proper risk and money management. He has more than 5 years experience in trading options. He trades only in options .It is almost guaranteed return, but the return is only between 2 -3% monthly. Not 10 or 20 % monthly. Even 2 to 3% montly returns are great on cosistent basis.Preserving your capital is more important than capital appreciation.
Focus first on protecting your capital and not making money.
You need not give any charges to him. You can trade on your own. You need not give you money or contol of your account to him. You have to manage your account yourself. If you are really serious , you can contact me otherwise just ignore. You have to come here and study the basics for one week. No fees. Coming here and staying expenses will be your`s . No fees. Manage your portfolio yourself. PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.

Last edited:

sadiq

Hi,
The most important thing is read this only if your are really serious and want to recover your money.

The money you lost 30 lakhs out of 100 lakhs is only 30%, but if u want to come to break even you have to recover 50% of 70 lakhs. So the target of recovering loss 30 lakhs from capital of 70 lakhs is 50%. I can help you to recover this money in 12 to 18 months. The formula is almost guarateed without risk. One of my friend is managing his own portfolio whose portfolio is bigger than your`s
It is not easy to make money in trading. There is no guarantee, only probalities. He trades in options with proper risk and money management. He has more than 5 years experience in trading options. He trades only in options .It is almost guaranteed return, but the return is only between 2 -3% monthly. Not 10 or 20 % monthly. Even 2 to 3% montly returns are great on cosistent basis.Preserving your capital is more important than capital appreciation.
Focus first on protecting your capital and not making money.
You need not give any charges to him. You can trade on your own. You need give you money or contol of your account to him. You have to manage your account yourself. If you are really serious , you can contact me otherwise just ignore. You have to come here and study the basics for one week. No fees. Coming here and staying expenses will be your`s . No fees. Manage your portfolio yourself. PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.
can you kind enough to highlight the strategy to get 2 to 3% on monthly basis as mentioned in ur thread ?

can you kind enough to highlight the strategy to get 2 to 3% on monthly basis as mentioned in ur thread ?
By selling options but keeping in mind these points.

1) Selling options is naked calls and have limited income and unlimited loss.

2) If market moves in either direction very fast , it will be risky.

3) So protect ti these you have to adjust your positions on various market conditions in varying degress.
4) Only 40% of the money should be deployed, because risk and money management is the most important tool of a sucessful trader.
Anything can happen in the market. For example market can open down 500 points in nifty or 1500 points in sensex anytime. Even it can happen on Monday if there is bad news . We should be prepared for that. We should be prepared what we will do if market moves 500 points nifty on either side.

Most important aspect of trading is proper money management. Less trade , Limited profit. Limited guaranteed profit is better than high risk , high profit.

Options are sold by professional trader with proper money management and
Options are bought by novice traders with hope of high return but without proper money management
More than 75% options expire worthless or in loss

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/03/100103.asp

Last edited: