I invested 1 crore , now down 30 lacs, how to recover?

I am sure you must be joking right?

Asking for PMS without track record?
Sir,

no we are not joking, we are new and growing company, there are other companies that may show fake accounts that do copy paste of others experience in their name......this is the reason i recommended you to start with a small amount. i think there is no space for truth.

thanks

rajputz

Sir,

there cannot be guarantee for anything....what we are trying to say is, if everything remains same, we can double the amount invested....at times there have been things happening like govt. change which has totally shown reverse trend...we work under rules and regulations outlined by SEBI.....what we do is diversify in investment.

regards
I have seen many advertisers like this buddy. All turn out to be fake. I havent heard of Merits Capital. But have heard of Ashwani Gujral. If the famous person and book writer can bring the account down to 70% then how can you gaurantee that.

If you and your company are so much sure that you can double the money, then y not give it written in legal papers. If you say that you double the money, okay, thats a fair play. But if you lose your customers money, then who is responsible. The person who has earned that money by his hard work, will be left to worry.

I am willing to give you my whole account, but give it written on legal documents that you can double it, other wise money back with penalty.

If you cant then, you are just another snake oil vendor, with bogus material.

Sorry for the harsh words, but thats the truth in share market. I can give you many examples where there are performance sheets, big companies, but still the actual service takers bit the hard tongue at the end.

I have seen many advertisers like this buddy. All turn out to be fake. I havent heard of Merits Capital. But have heard of Ashwani Gujral. If the famous person and book writer can bring the account down to 70% then how can you gaurantee that.

If you and your company are so much sure that you can double the money, then y not give it written in legal papers. If you say that you double the money, okay, thats a fair play. But if you lose your customers money, then who is responsible. The person who has earned that money by his hard work, will be left to worry.

I am willing to give you my whole account, but give it written on legal documents that you can double it, other wise money back with penalty.

If you cant then, you are just another snake oil vendor, with bogus material.

Sorry for the harsh words, but thats the truth in share market. I can give you many examples where there are performance sheets, big companies, but still the actual service takers bit the hard tongue at the end.
Sir,

ok what the best i can do is, i'll suggest you the call put option spread and if you are able to find any point that could lead into losing money than there would not be any need to work with us. and if you are not able to spot the flaw then we get your account.

i hope this helps. if you find it appropriate please provide with ur contact number or mail id.

thanks

What is this the britannica quiz contest?
This involves big money buddy, every post of your reeks of a newbie..

Is this how your company ( I doubt its a company, more likely a newbie operating from home ) attracts clients?

Grow up buddy, sure there are newbies here, but I doubt if any of these guys here is stupid!

You answer this and if not, I get your account? Is this your way of getting accounts? Heheheheheheheheheheheheh
ok, apparently you are judging us on the basis of how we are replying. yes, we are new company and i have already stated in the past but what matters is we are trying to build ourselves on making and maintaining strong customer relations.

Unless anybody is prepared to share the loss with me I will never give money to him. Only way somebody can be serious in managing other person's money is when he has to take a hit. Say I give the PMS 50 lacs today. Let them commit to pay a penalty, say 10% of the loss they make on this 50 lacs (if they lose 10 lacs they must give me back 41 lacs, not 40). Correspondingly let them take 10% of my profits if there is a net profit i.e., if they profit 5 lacs then let them return to me 54 lacs instead of 55. Hai tayaar?
Though i have no experience, i saw one website by name fiinews.blogspot.com who do portfolio management with guaranteed returns of 5% and they agree to makeup the capital and also pay agreed 5% if there is a loss. you can start with a small qty of 3.0 lakh takenout from this and try.

They have another scheme, where we have to sit before the internet and respond to calls given by them. in this, u have to share 25% of the profit. no upfront fees. This service is subscribed by me. so far so good. This is the firsmt month of their service. may be after 1 or 2 months real picture will emerge.

So far no net losses booked and running in profit. Seem to be very cautious. They give weekly one or two calls only. and will not give next call till the previous call is liquidated.

Regards

SavantGarde

Merits Capital,

Are You Aware Of The Forum Rules....

Let Me Outline One That Concerns Your Post Which Is 'No Soliciting'

One More Such Violation & Your Posts Go To The Bin....

SavantGarde

ok, apparently you are judging us on the basis of how we are replying. yes, we are new company and i have already stated in the past but what matters is we are trying to build ourselves on making and maintaining strong customer relations.

Last edited: