I invested 1 crore , now down 30 lacs, how to recover?

If you find it appropriate, just deliver your portfolio for the amount that you desire to us, and we can assure you we will double your investment within one year. Should you have any doubt or query, please do not hesitate to put that up.

Regards,

Rajat ji
Radhe Radhe

All the advices are right, but i dont agree with learning with rest 10 percent. Learning requires testing various strategies. Keep it minimal, with which you can risk and afford on backtesting.

One lot of nifty is sufficient for these purposes.
Hi Rajputz,

U r right, I just gave a rough formula that could do, but in my view, when we start in minimum amount we tend to risk all that in one trade, but if we have a greater amount we can work out different strategies not pinching in our mind this is all i have.

what do think.

sir i got your rpl....we are nse member...we will definitely assist you with the same... we work with a complete transparecy and i can show you the track record of our existing clients in our pms system..........

mob 9999449648
sumit

Dear Sir, I would be interested... what would be the terms?
And will you guarentee doubling the portfolio?
Will it be a legal binding document that you will deliver 100 % returns?
What would be the penalty if you dont double?

What is your track record?
Can you submit a few years ledgers of a few clients that you may have handled?

What are your qualifications?

Whats your sharpe ratio?Based on the system that you trade, whats its optimal f?

What sort of moneymanagement rules to you employ?

Please get back to me with these details, and I would be interested in giving a sizeable amount to you to manage, provided its backed by legally binding documents.
Sir,

we do not have any record as to prove it to you but what i would recommend you to do is start with a start amount as per your convenience. I hope we will be able to convince you with our way of working.

Thanks

rajputz

Sir,

we do not have any record as to prove it to you but what i would recommend you to do is start with a start amount as per your convenience. I hope we will be able to convince you with our way of working.

Thanks
The point is that do you have some legal bindings that you will double the money in one period time. If yes, then it is a fair game. Otherwise all Fraud like what ashwani gujral did at the account of dkkardale.

Sir,

there cannot be guarantee for anything....what we are trying to say is, if everything remains same, we can double the amount invested....at times there have been things happening like govt. change which has totally shown reverse trend...we work under rules and regulations outlined by SEBI.....what we do is diversify in investment.

regards

rajputz

Hi Rajputz,

U r right, I just gave a rough formula that could do, but in my view, when we start in minimum amount we tend to risk all that in one trade,
but if we have a greater amount we can work out different strategies not pinching in our mind this is all i have.
And by increasing, we will be risking more. And in day trading, only one share can be concentrated at one time(IMO). In swing the conditions may differ.

But the main point is that how much is the learner caring about his money. If he really cares, then he would go by the rules. The whole thing is about pinching in the mind. Have you checked the draw down in trading. You lose more, you gotto recover even more. Its the hard money. And one should be pinched while trading. Okay i dont say that stoploss doesnt hit. But for that he needs to have a system backtested with good risk reward ratio. Untill that you can put in any money, and give it to market, saying that you were testing the system.

If the person is really interesting in trading and wants to learn, he can first do day trading with one lot of nifty for a month. or what ever share he likes, may be swing also. In a month he will have a clear picture that what would have happened if he had exposed larger money.

Over a period of time, i have seen that market doesnt need a specific strategy first to be profitable, but experience and discipline(i dont have yet). Untill you gain these you are just risking money in market. And believe me, if he is able to make that 25 grand into profit, he can survive.