I invested 1 crore , now down 30 lacs, how to recover?

NiftyFantasy

Unless anybody is prepared to share the loss with me I will never give money to him. Only way somebody can be serious in managing other person's money is when he has to take a hit. Say I give the PMS 50 lacs today. Let them commit to pay a penalty, say 10% of the loss they make on this 50 lacs (if they lose 10 lacs they must give me back 41 lacs, not 40). Correspondingly let them take 10% of my profits if there is a net profit i.e., if they profit 5 lacs then let them return to me 54 lacs instead of 55. Hai tayaar?
Mere bhai aisi conditions par koi taiyar nahi hoga... unhe apke profit/loss se koi matlab nahi.....
They are the persons who making money in this market...does not matter ki market 5500 pe hai ya 1500 pe...
they will advice you to sell nifty @1500 and buy @5300

Last edited:
Mere bhai aisi conditions par koi taiyar nahi hoga... unhe apke profit/loss se koi matlab nahi.....
They are the persons who making money in this market...does not matter ki market 5500 pe hai ya 1500 pe...
they will advice you to sell nifty @1500 and buy @5300
Fantasy bhai, isiliye to main bol raha hoon, kisime itna confidence hai to main paisa deneko tayaar hoon. Baki sab bakwas hai. Sprite piyo.http://www.traderji.com/images/smilies/lol.gif
:lol:

Unless anybody is prepared to share the loss with me I will never give money to him. Only way somebody can be serious in managing other person's money is when he has to take a hit. Say I give the PMS 50 lacs today. Let them commit to pay a penalty, say 10% of the loss they make on this 50 lacs (if they lose 10 lacs they must give me back 41 lacs, not 40). Correspondingly let them take 10% of my profits if there is a net profit i.e., if they profit 5 lacs then let them return to me 54 lacs instead of 55. Hai tayaar?
good offer. I am prepared to accept your offer

nifty

Hello,

I agree what SavantGarde said about Ashwani Gujral. Anwyays I would suggest you to close account with Ashwani Gujral.

Happy Trading...

Last edited:
Guys...
Finally I closed my account with Ashwani Gujral...I feel better now....really...
Losses can be delt but not cheating...

Thanks all for your support...
I am going to relax for couple of week and then decide what to do...

Good, now think that ashwini lost 31 lakhs for you and spend that 1 lakh on a holiday with your family

Also, spend 500 rs on a dart game, and 100 rs for a poster printout of ashwini and practice hitting him in all the places that it hurts

Hey, if you go to some tribal place for a holiday, do enquire about voodoo packages :) Would love to see him grow 2 more ears and 2 more noses
:lol::lol:

I would be so much interested, if you can find such voodoo packages :D

Guys,
I invested 1 crore in Stock market. Ashwani Gujral is managing my funds.
After reading his books and his Resume , i decided to go with him.
His web site promises lots of things and the result shown on the front page are impressive. But belive me, the website shows totally diffrent figures from actual transactions in my account.

It has been one year now , I am down by 30 lacs.

Any way, its not about him, its about me. He has his disclaimer to protect him. I found myself completely stupid and hopless about situation.

Now, what should I do, how should I recover my losses, should I continue with him till breakeven or should I just exit.

I know you are absolutly upset with me , I can take any kind of answer in any kind of langauge , as I deserve it.

Thanks
:mad:

Updated on Friday 23 April 2010.

Finally I closed my account with Ashwani Gujral...
Friend

You have exited now. then you are 50% recovered.

Open an trading account

Route 40% of your balance in any infrastructure Mutal funds. (not all in 1 fund. There are 5-10 Big companies, equally divide it)
route Next 40% of your in Growth Mutal Funds.( same way as above)
I dont think so the markets will be falling for next one year atleast

Use 10 % of remaining balance to learn the art of trading.

In one year you may recover all your losses and also you will learn to trade even better.

Its an advice, but any thing can happen. but what ever happen will happen form you.

Best of luck

MH:thumb:

rajputz

Friend

You have exited now. then you are 50% recovered.

Open an trading account

Route 40% of your balance in any infrastructure Mutal funds. (not all in 1 fund. There are 5-10 Big companies, equally divide it)
route Next 40% of your in Growth Mutal Funds.( same way as above)
I dont think so the markets will be falling for next one year atleast

Use 10 % of remaining balance to learn the art of trading.

In one year you may recover all your losses and also you will learn to trade even better.

Its an advice, but any thing can happen. but what ever happen will happen form you.

Best of luck

MH:thumb:
All the advices are right, but i dont agree with learning with rest 10 percent. Learning requires testing various strategies. Keep it minimal, with which you can risk and afford on backtesting.

One lot of nifty is sufficient for these purposes.