Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...charts are meant for analyst so that they can loose money consistantly and with lots of confidence:thumb:
Ab samajh aaya ki daily/weekly SAR kyon nahi post ho rahe hai :D :D

linkon7

I really wonder how many really want to master this method...! Its been my fall back method for over 2 years now. It is pure trend following system so wont generate much return if we dont have a trend in place... but one thing is assured...

100% of your months will always end in positive...
90% of your weeks will always end in positive...
70% of your days will always end in positive...

If i get 10 positive response... then this weekend... we will discuss ichi....
http://www.traderji.com/futures/62763-trading-ichimuku.html

I gave the basic premise of the way i use this system....! discussions are welcome...!

adityasaraf007

Gold - 60min Chart with Ichi Settings of 24,60,120:

Facing resistance from Downsloping Trendline as well as Kijun Sen (Sky Blue)... Looks like its a good Short around the present levels with Stops around 1726....

PS: Paper Trading it..... :)

linkon7

Gold - 60min Chart with Ichi Settings of 24,60,120:

Facing resistance from Downsloping Trendline as well as Kijun Sen (Sky Blue)... Looks like its a good Short around the present levels with Stops around 1726....

PS: Paper Trading it..... :)
what you have correctly identified is the phase of the market...! the trend line is strong... momentum is south...!

Next u need a entry trigger...! use an oscilator on smaller tf to gain an advantageous location...! so that you can keep a tighter stoploss. 1726 remains your cut off point for short bias...!

LivetoTrade

Gold has broken the Trendline but isn't able to get past Kijun Sen (presently at 1701.80).... Shorted it @1698.59 :)
Is it not just a spike on the other side? The candle can still finish on this half :)

adityasaraf007

Is it not just a spike on the other side? The candle can still finish on this half :)
The candle has already finished.... :)

Need to remain cautious on retest of this Downsloping Trendline and possible Support from Upward Sloping Trendline.... Between 1685-1693.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.