Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder how many really want to master this method...! Its been my fall back method for over 2 years now. It is pure trend following system so wont generate much return if we dont have a trend in place... but one thing is assured...

100% of your months will always end in positive...
90% of your weeks will always end in positive...
70% of your days will always end in positive...

If i get 10 positive response... then this weekend... we will discuss ichi....
Hello Linkon,

It's really good to discuss the above raised point by you...
Thanks for initiative.
Bhupesh

NTrader42

30% of the time the market is trending other 70% is it sideways

but that doesn't mean you can't trade with ichi on sideways market, scale down to shorter time frame 5 min - 15 min , you will find the trend , just ride with it
Hello

Thanks for your answer.

Does that mean the markets trend for more time on smaller time frames than on on higher time frames?

Thanks

Hello

Thanks for your answer.

Does that mean the markets trend for more time on smaller time frames than on on higher time frames?

Thanks
In a nutshell yes, it does trend more on smaller time frame than on larger one but It does not "include time" where I mean if you are looking for intraday trading with strong crossover you should be looking at smaller time frame it will give you fine trends but the trend on smaller time frame do not last long ! whereas if you look at the higher time frame it will give you low trading opportunity as for trending market but when it does it will leave you with great pips ! look at the usd/chf daily chart there was a strong bullish crossover on it few days back and it is riding it very nicely but here another thing is the confluence if you look at the weekly its at the Span-B and SD extreme and that is a thick bearish cloud which could be an indicting for a reversal to the south! these confluence should be applied so it will give you the idea to move out of a trade on the right time !

Last edited:

gunavadhi

NTrader42 what is shown as your avatar picture and why? just curious....

praveen taneja

bhai kya kinjun ke chakkar mein pad gaye:lol::p

Remember Linkon bro line

charts are meant for analyst so that they can loose money consistantly and with lots of confidence:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.