Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

sunilrhs

PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO LOGIC.....TRADING ANY FINANCIAL COMPONENTS IS ALWAYS VERY RISKY AND NO ONE...NO ONE ON EARTH CAN PREDICT THE NEXT TICK..BEST OF LUCK..:thumb:
yes i can predict it :)....it will always be against my position :D and for that matter Traderravi's too....well jokes apart...i admire the confidence u have for ur nifty levels...just a word of caution though...if we dont breakout and close above 6135 on monday/tuesday...then there is full chance of distribution and slide to 5700....If RIL also cant take it higher then nobody will now (banks, autos and IT have already done their bit)...btw i m still long from the day when infy announced the result and we actually fell down on that day dispite the stellar gains by infy...it was clear indication that Big Players are long and further accumulation is happening and so as to give impression that they are short...now the question is why we have still not broke out...well just to keep options price in check and that is why the premium which was 55+ in the start of series, has reduced to just 10 points now...a perfect trap for bears who think nifty wont take out 6100 and lot of ppl wrote it..my tgt for this series is 6200 and it all depends on RIL now....GO BABY GO...:)

Hi,

Below written is just what I believe and I have no intention to criticize or support anyone.

Nice thread. Well, I read few post and found interesting conversation. "PAST DATA", well, future is in past. No one can predict future. Nature have surprised for mankind. The smarter we try to be, nature come out and proves that it is more smarter. Now talk this way, My wife, in childhood met an accident, she fell down while crossing road and a truck passed over her without hurting as she was in middle.My bad :lol:. But, Our great leader Indra Gandhi was shoot dead by so called guards who were supposed to protect her.

If I am not wrong, "Gann" was very successful trader. And he was not a regular trader. He traded when his time came as per his study. Trading is most easy task in universe, trading at right time is "TOUGH".

What I learn till now in market is " An idiot can only earn in stock market." So, simply I want to be an idiot.

There is very thin line between confidence and overconfidence, that is Nifty will go to 7000 and Nifty may go to 7000.

I was free a bit so wrote. My 2 cent.

Johnny

Last edited:
Very unfortunate a TA to say the price will come down..when trend is up
no doubt anything going up have to come down not from the level of 5200..so many top out levels given yet market is moving up Ref..earlier top out levels..
MARK MY WORDS AS LONG SPOT HOLDS 5920..6500..IS ON....MY SL LEVEL IS NOT TOO FOR AWAY...LIKE 5820..SPOT WILL NOT BREAK 5920..:thumb:
RIL WILL LEAD THE RALLY 1ST TARGET 940..

WE ARE YET TO SEE THE BLOW OUT RALLY TILL FII FLOW DRY OUT..:thumb:
CALL ON 17TH..Ril PRICE WAS AT 860..Today high..938..
SOMEONE MIGHT SAY ITS JUST FOR NF.U DON'T DISTURB THE THREAD..
WHAT I SAID WAS IN RELATION TO THE INDEX AND THE INDEX STOCKS..
just keep watching the sectoral shift...IT..TO OIL..NEXT REALITY INFRA..TELECOM..HEAVY INDUS....LIKE LT..BHEL..WATCH..DLF..IBR..ALSO...
CONSUMER SECTOR..HUL..ITC..
FEB..TARGET 6300+...........SL 5920 SPOT ON CLOSING......
THIS YEAR NIFTY TO MAKE NEW HIGHS FOR SURE..

Is the party over at yesterday's top or should we wait for break of 2 - 4 line to go short? Any EW experts here to guide?

OMG, I forgot. Prada himself is EW expert.
Where is Daylyn, I use to follow his post, He really knew when and where the market was turning to the minute.
Why has he stopped posting.

Nifty IMO is setting itself to move towards 5880-5900! This should happen once the heavy weight RIL announces its results.
Prada sir has changed his avatar from Ralph Nelson Elliott to very aggressive Bear.......hope he get's his darling Bear soon....
Unfortunately market is moving against his theory...