Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

draw tl..100.times upside down when i said market will go down it will and it is......will test 5820 i have no chart and i promise you i have no charts to read..pls.. Come out of this stigma that a proper chart reading will make you rich.......sure learn all nuke and corner of ta.. But do not get overboard...........
make sure nifty will hit all time high this year before june..6500+.....
I ALWAYS WISH PEOPLE DO NOT USE THANKS BUTTON TO MY POSTS........I AM HAPPY SOME UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF MY POSTS.......

Those who missed the chance of going long will get good entry point wait and wait before budget between 5800..5900 spot nifty is the levels to go long..targets..6500+....
If any one keep looking at every tick ........be 100%..sure you are dead......as a trader...
that is why there are so many online broking houses are coming up with lucrative schemes ..intraday high leverage unbelievable..brokerage..Please do not get trapped in all these glamors offer
EARING MONEY IN STOCK MARKET..BY JUST LEARNING SOME TA..AND TRADING ..I DOUBT THAT CAN MAKE YOU A PROFESSIONAL TRADER IT IS NOT AN EASY TASK
I REQUEST ALL TJ FRIENDS POST THEIR VIEWS HOW TO BE A PROFESSIONAL TRADER........RESPECTED THREAD OWNER PRADA SIR VIEW IS MOST EXPECTED........

6500..EVEN CLOSE TO..7000 IS STILL ON AS LONG 5820 HOLDS.........INTERMEDIATE CORRECTIONS IS ON

trade4putuval

Those who missed the chance of going long will get good entry point wait and wait before budget between 5800..5900 spot nifty is the levels to go long..targets..6500+....
If any one keep looking at every tick ........be 100%..sure you are dead......as a trader...
that is why there are so many online broking houses are coming up with lucrative schemes ..intraday high leverage unbelievable..brokerage..Please do not get trapped in all these glamors offer
EARING MONEY IN STOCK MARKET..BY JUST LEARNING SOME TA..AND TRADING ..I DOUBT THAT CAN MAKE YOU A PROFESSIONAL TRADER IT IS NOT AN EASY TASK
I REQUEST ALL TJ FRIENDS POST THEIR VIEWS HOW TO BE A PROFESSIONAL TRADER........RESPECTED THREAD OWNER PRADA SIR VIEW IS MOST EXPECTED........

6500..EVEN CLOSE TO..7000 IS STILL ON AS LONG 5820 HOLDS.........INTERMEDIATE CORRECTIONS IS ON
:rofl: Pity!!!!

..trade4putuval...
YOU TRY TO TURN TA.. UP SIDE DOWN..WOW YOU LOOK SO CHEEP I GUSS YOU BURNT OFF YOUR WEALTH... YOU NEED TO GO LONG WAY..WITHOUT SAYING YOU ARE PITY..

GO THROUGH YOUR OWN TA........
YOU HELL BENT ON Reading TA..315...ICHI..........
..i am dead sure dear friend u are lost.........
AND YOU HAVE COME UP WITH A STUPID POST.........LIKE THIS ..
look at your own post link below........
http://www.traderji.com/futures/67625-diary-315-trader.html
FINALLY IT IS OPEN CHALLENGE FROM ME ARE YOU READY. LET US POST CALL AND FALLOW UP OUR TRADE FOR A MONTH AND POST EACH AND EVERY TRADE WE MADE WITH DOCUMENTATION LET US SEE WHO IS PITY..........:thumb:
IF YOU ARE READY LET US STAR A NEW THREAD WILL BE VERY INTERESTING I AM 100% READY..

SexyTrader

..trade4putuval...
YOU TRY TO TURN TA.. UP SIDE DOWN..WOW YOU LOOK SO CHEEP I GUSS YOU BURNT OFF YOUR WEALTH... YOU NEED TO GO LONG WAY..WITHOUT SAYING YOU ARE PITY..

GO THROUGH YOUR OWN TA........
YOU HELL BENT ON Reading TA..315...ICHI..........
..i am dead sure dear friend u are lost.........
AND YOU HAVE COME UP WITH A STUPID POST.........LIKE THIS ..
look at your own post link below........
http://www.traderji.com/futures/67625-diary-315-trader.html
FINALLY IT IS OPEN CHALLENGE FROM ME ARE YOU READY. LET US POST CALL AND FALLOW UP OUR TRADE FOR A MONTH AND POST EACH AND EVERY TRADE WE MADE WITH DOCUMENTATION LET US SEE WHO IS PITY..........:thumb:
IF YOU ARE READY LET US STAR A NEW THREAD WILL BE VERY INTERESTING I AM 100% READY..
Why are you SHOUTING with bold fonts all the time ? :confused:

prada

Nifty Update: Lower end of the rising channel was finally breached decisively and nifty closed below it for the first time since the rally started from 4700 odd levels. Since nifty looks extremely oversold, I will close my short positions and wait for a pull back to 6020-6050 levels to initiate fresh shorts. Ditto with Bank Nifty. Good luck with your trades.

those who missed the chance of going long will get good entry point wait and wait before budget between 5800..5900 spot nifty is the levels to go long..targets..6500+....
I

6500..even close to..7000 is still on as long 5820 holds.........intermediate corrections is on
AFTER the trend alert given by me on 30th Dec...TODAY'S Low 5883....60 points away to 5820 ......WILL HIT..this by next week