Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

prada

Nifty Update: Although Nifty has been in a correction mode, the pattern has been extremely meager and does not give me a strong conviction to go short. Chart of Bank nifty strengthens this view. In my opinion, Nifty will make another high above 6300 before it enters into a meaningful/deep correction. This will provide a very favourable R:R for the bears to make money. At the moment, my trailing longs in Nifty got stopped out yesterday but I still hold bank nifty longs. Will look to go long in Nifty above 6170 spot. Supports- 6089-6070-6049-6030

Last edited:

DSM

PraDa, It would be a good idea to state that 'Levels quoted is Nifty Spot' in your signature IN BOLD. :) Else, there will be many new joiners to the thread who will be asking you the same question in future. :)

My levels are always Nifty spot levels only.

anup

Core Education and Technologies Ltd: Fund Mismanagement, Dubious Financial Reporting, Questionable Sustainability,*Statutory Non Compliance, Truncated Valuations coupled with Ineffective audit.

Worst is yet to come!

Interested in knowing the true picture of CORE, Kindly visit*
deanalyst.com
Sir,I have seen your post in 4 other threads..Dont spam sir,otherwise you will be banned

prada

Nifty Update: Nifty will make an attempt to test 6300 from current levels. However, I would maintain a cautious stance from here on and I've started to book profits on my long positions. I expect volatility to kick in next week which could last until the end of November. USD/INR movement( strong bounce back expected) too does not give me the comfort feeling. In any case, gear up for a meaningful correction moving into the month of November.

PraDa