Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Its been a hectic year end and have been preoccupied with plenty of work. As a result updates have been irregular.

Nifty update: Trend is still up and the correction witnessed after taking out the life time high is perceived by me as a simple correction in an ongoing strong uptrend. There have been plenty of bearish voices in the media calling for a deep correction. Unfortunately these voices will be disappointed, once this correction ends. Upcoming eventful week, IMO, will provide the much needed trigger for the market to resume its uptrend. Nifty has strong support below 6150 right upto 6050. Buying on dips is suggested with a target of 6600 in the near term. Wishing one and all a very good year end trading followed by a Fantastic New year ahead.

PraDa
Thanks for the update, would you attribute the resumption of bullish sentiments in next series or the current one? Have a great year ahead

Bewinner

Its been a hectic year end and have been preoccupied with plenty of work. As a result updates have been irregular.

Nifty update: Trend is still up and the correction witnessed after taking out the life time high is perceived by me as a simple correction in an ongoing strong uptrend. There have been plenty of bearish voices in the media calling for a deep correction. Unfortunately these voices will be disappointed, once this correction ends. Upcoming eventful week, IMO, will provide the much needed trigger for the market to resume its uptrend. Nifty has strong support below 6150 right upto 6050. Buying on dips is suggested with a target of 6600 in the near term. Wishing one and all a very good year end trading followed by a Fantastic New year ahead.

PraDa
Thanks for the update Prada

In my opinion Nifty should expire around 6178 region. Spot level.

Low could be above 5980 level and high could be 6196.

Lets see,if this is right.

Happy Trading!!!

Strategy: Buy at dips.
6100 CE

Will get back on this at expiry.

prada

Thank you ST and Wishing you and one and all at TJ a Very Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2014. I hope and pray that all of you are kept in good health by the almighty and make alot of money this year and the years to come.

There is nothing much to update about this thinly traded, range bound market. My overall view on the Nifty as per my previous update is intact.

PraDa

folks revive this active thread wish Mr. prada a very happy new year 2014

prada

Nifty Update: With so many bearish voices doing the rounds, Nifty is bound to make a surprise upmove within the next few sessions. There has been no visible thrust in the down move seen so far in the index and has found buyers at every important levels. 6050-6150 is an extremely strong/critical support band and a strong bounce back is only a matter of time. Short sellers need to exercise extreme caution in selling the index at current levels.

PraDa