Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

i talked about the levels because of the strong weekly closing and seeing monthly chart
now if a downtrend comes it doesn't matters market should touch 2010 highs
m sorry if m offensive to ny one...............
I just deleted my original post. After reading this post http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/74292-nifty-gap-up-down-openings.html just now I figured there is no point talking some logical stuff here. Please forgive me if it is offending to anyone but I am of the opinion that all the market prediction threads should be placed in general chit-chat section as they serve no fruitful purpose whatsoever and also the posts in them should come with red lettered warning READING MARKET PREDICTIONS OF ANY KIND CAN BE INJURIOUS TO YOUR TRADING. :)

Last edited:

Rish

i talked about the levels because of the strong weekly closing and seeing monthly chart
now if a downtrend comes it doesn't matters market should touch 2010 highs
m sorry if m offensive to ny one...............
Friend, have you made money in the rally from 5300 to 5700, if yes, then happy. Forget about the new rally, please trade with the present market. No body can predict the big levels just like that...............

Level predictors never make good money, always they miss the trend.
Good Traders will never miss the trend, they will win at last.

You decide, you want to predict or want to trade ! ! ! !

prada

REC- CMP- 223

This stock is an excellent 'buy on dip' candidate. This should test its life time highs if one has the patience to hold it for a long term. In the medium term I have a target of 270. Quite bullish on this stock especially with the ongoing news supporting it.