Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Correction will come, rather sooner than later and it will be a big as well as surprising and unexpected for many and this is bcoz of the spiral upmove that Nifty (indeed world mkts) is in rite now. Such Big moves are often executed to weed out people with less capital, so that when actual downmove occurs they shud not be able to catch it.
Result season is coming, we should see some wild moves.

Bewinner

Hi Mansiverma,

Could u plz explain what is spiral upmove of nifty. R u also expecting a fall in nifty too? if yes what u think where it can go upto? 4800 again or may be more dangerous fall than that?

waiting for your reply.

Reggie

Could not agree more.

To go against the trend can be injurious to your financial health. Better to hold long positions till such time some critical pivot levels get broken.

No one can predict what the market will do with full certanity except in hindsight.

Many professional traders went broke betting against the dizzying trend during the dot com bubble. As a trader, for now its time to be long, ofcourse, later during the day or tomorrow one can always close out and go short if the charts say so.

;)

SGX Nifty hit 5800 today.....

Sensible thing is just to follow the trend and not to keep on anticipating a decline.

Anillal

Its good to be positive, but I feel market has hit the point of complacency and I would prefer taking a contrary position. Upside is restricted to 5807, whereas downside risk would extend up to 5550. Risk:Reward should pay off well for the sellers.
Have you recently tried to shortsell sir? I have. Now I am just sitting tight doing nothing. Because everytime I shorted my pet scrips I found the market as a whole reluctant to come down but eager to go up. Instead of confirming lower lows market does not miss any chance to gap up above the high. A sure sign of bullish undercurrent I suppose. I believe the supply side is holding on for higher tops which incidently as per my chart reading does not cap out at 5807. Rather go on above 5950+ with due minor corrections along the way. What you call complacency may be just a breathing spot or a junction for the market to cull options if the shape of the bars are of any indication, therefore your risk:reward ratio for shortselling till 5550 might be around magical 1:3 but getting 3 will be more difficult to attain than 1. So not practical, think about it. All in all my point in nutshell is this. At certain times market hits 'no trade zones', so instead of wasting mental energy in presuming and taking undue risks like a compusive gambler it is best to sit on ones palms and wait for the market to reveal its direction itself. In other words, what is the point of wasting 6 hours in doing half a dozen trades comprising 2 breakevens 2 losses 2 scratch wins and at the end of day one is just an exhausted thun-thun gopal. :D

Anyway till next time when I happen to log in. Have a nice time. :)

Rish

Nifty Heading towards 6093, as such trend is up.

5654 will act as good support.

Let nifty decide the trend.

Nirahjan