Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Dear Prada, is the FOMC minutes going to stir up the market like it did last time. Also what about the interest rate results.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

josh1

Spot 5807 crucial. Adding some more short positions. Placing stop at 5850( spot ). Going against the momentum can backfire but I stick to my conviction.
I shall rather wait for confirmation of reversal so that I know where to keep my stop.

Reggie

I am in agreement with you that one cannot predict the top. However taking a contrary positions includes asking questions on probability and risk reward ratio for long/short entry.

Two traders may see the same chart and take opposite positions. The rational for the trade is based on psychological factors, experience, time frame (intraday/swing/positional) besides the techical interpretation of the chart.

At times, I have seen the best R/R ratio (especially for intraday) trade is in contrary positions.

I am holding long positions presently, but do respect someone who understanding the momentum and technical setup, can take a contra position.

I agree with u r view, holding contrarian view on markets are fine, but a trader should wait for the market to prove him right by making the first initial move, before taking a position, rather than try to pick the top.

SEVEN STAR

The rally from 5220..takes small breather at every 200/300 points and not corrected as many of us are expecting it to do..this rally will continue till the destination of 6300+ is achieved.... bit of 70/100 max dip at every high made..next stop at 5970 sup. at 5680............. SHORT TRADERS LIKELY TO BURN UP THEIR A/C.... ..
Will be back with my next post ..at 5970 before this expiry.