Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

trdstudent

Please carry over light positions going into the news heavy weekend. Monday morning can be dramatic, either way.
Good to see a pure TA thrd :thumb: . So monday v can see some drama :D
I thought today nifty will plug the 5220 gap created on 6th August , but....
Down side should be 5148 and then may be 5050 . Up side as long as 5340 holds v can't see any new high .
What do u think ?

Dear Prada, I have one doubt about analyst oftentimes saying that chart of 'XYZ' is very weak. Please educate what does it mean in technical terms. Thanks.

prada

I am of the same opinion too. We should see a retest of 5030 soon.

Good to see a pure TA thrd :thumb: . So monday v can see some drama :D
I thought today nifty will plug the 5220 gap created on 6th August , but....
Down side should be 5148 and then may be 5050 . Up side as long as 5340 holds v can't see any new high .
What do u think ?

prada

Hi HS. It would be difficult for me to sort out your queries individually as I lack time. You can post your queries here and i will try my best to answer them as much as possible.

Dear PraDa Sir,
I am regular reader of your thread. And trying to assimilate the lessons hidden in it.
I think my trading journey is actually started from here only.
May I get any contact info for further communication (to learn something from you as student)

HS

prada

Structure/Pattern of the chart is studied over a given time frame and out of experience, an analyst can figure out if the stock is weak or strong. Best indicator is the trendline.

Dear Prada, I have one doubt about analyst oftentimes saying that chart of 'XYZ' is very weak. Please educate what does it mean in technical terms. Thanks.

Reggie

The most commonly used defination of a weak stock is when it makes lower low and lower high.

Other method is to draw a trendline of the tops, and if it is a downward sloping trendline, it is a weak. Also if a stock trades below 100/200 DMA it is considered weak.