Indian Brokers offering Algo Trading to clients

Dear mastermind007,

I'm a new user on this forum, and I do not have the PM service. I could meet with you if you like. If you manage to make it to the seminar at BSE today, we can meet. You can ask for AlgoKing at the registration desk. The guys there will be able to guide you to me. (You should ask them after the main event is over. Tell them you would like to meet AlgoKing)

I know seems very mysterious and stuff, but forums have rules, and I do not want to break them. I also do not want to give out my name publically, for obvious reasons.

If you do not make it to the event, we can schedule a separate meeting at a mutually convenient time.

Algo

:) Ha. I like you Mr. Algoking. Also please convey who are the speakers?
Dear mastermind007,

I'm a new user on this forum, and I do not have the PM service. I could meet with you if you like. If you manage to make it to the seminar at BSE today, we can meet. You can ask for AlgoKing at the registration desk. The guys there will be able to guide you to me. (You should ask them after the main event is over. Tell them you would like to meet AlgoKing)

I know seems very mysterious and stuff, but forums have rules, and I do not want to break them. I also do not want to give out my name publically, for obvious reasons.

If you do not make it to the event, we can schedule a separate meeting at a mutually convenient time.

i enquired with share khan rearding algo trading. i want to use the programme of algo for trade management. i dont preprogramme it. i wa to manually feed the order and one cancel the other order. max loss on each trade and total accouunt per day. can you please guide me which broker is giving their api for quote feed and execution of orders
thank you in advance.

krishnapvm

ganeshams

Can any one please through me some light on
what is the minimum capital needed to start algo trading in NSE and comodities?
is there any built in AFLs which are proven record of success in %
what are the charges
Minimum sys requirments
How good it is for individual trader.

Thanks In Advance

Dear Sir
Is it possible to share the performance of your algo trades..

I have studied system of both Omnesys and Symphony and agree with your analysis and I am programmer with 10+ years of experience. I visited offices of both the companies and Symphony as a company was lot more friendlier to deal with and while they did not share anything substantial for free, they did not mislead. Omnesys staff on other hand actually lied to me in person, which I was able to verify next day itself and from the same person.

Fortunately for me, I was able to obtain a realtime data feed from my broker so I've actually ended up developing my own system in .NET
and I am in final phases of testing it ... Best speed that I've clocked in automated trading speed of 66 nano seconds

In the most healthy sense possible, I'd like to compete with you for the "claim myself to be an expert in automated trading of India" ....

Algo

Mr algo are you sure sub broker/authorised person can do algo trading. If so what are the formalities to be complied with to become sub broker/authorised person
Yes. Algo trading is only allowed to members or sub-brokers/authorised persons. I do not know about the formalities to be done with other brokers, but with sharekhan you would have to open a power broker account.

mastermind007

Dear Mastermind007,

Please conduct research on Greeksoft.
Wow, my thoughts exactly!!!

Anyway, my own software is also up and running and I am fine tuning the strategy. The whole thing ends up with minimum of 5 co-existing applications and deliver 100% automation with no manual intervention needed. Manual Intervention is allowed under limited conditions for individual scrip should something go visibly wrong or you lose internet or electricity or stuff like that

Ideally If I ever market it as a product, I want to be able to offer it at zero running costs or at best my cost is percentage of profits. I find that most companies have a fixed monthly costs, which from a small retail investor perspective, he has to earn for the vendor for first few days, then for the broker and lastly for himself. Lowest capital requirement I've kept is at 10000 and naturally there is no upper limit.

Hi,
Can anyone give me the following figures

A) cheapest datafeed+automated trading package from a reliable broker
(i just need the infrastructure, I would like to run my own strategy through amibroker)
assuming I want to trade around Rs. 1-2 crore per month in fno

B) cost/requirements/procredure for becoming a dealer: also any way to avoid this step if I want a fully automated trading platform?

Regards,
Raja