Indian Brokers offering Algo Trading to clients

Algo

I shall be thankful to algo sir, if you please let me know whether reliance is providing algo trading. If so what is the formalities to be complied with to become sub broker/authorised person. I saw in this page that i have to pass exam conducted by ncfm, which i passed. The other one is that i can trade at broker office only,by internet it is not allowed. Algo sir:please help me
Hello Sir,
Some brokers ignore these regulations of passing NCFM(i support them) but it is still not according to regulations. You may or may not trade at brokers office, but algo system should be kept at brokers office. You would have to take access through VPN/MSTSC of the server at brokers office, where algo system is running.

Algo

Hi,
Can anyone give me the following figures

A) cheapest datafeed+automated trading package from a reliable broker
(i just need the infrastructure, I would like to run my own strategy through amibroker)
assuming I want to trade around Rs. 1-2 crore per month in fno

B) cost/requirements/procredure for becoming a dealer: also any way to avoid this step if I want a fully automated trading platform?

Regards,
Raja
Heelo Sir,
A. Cheapest is Omnesys solution if you are using amibroker. including the cost of feed and license comes upto be around 3000-5000 Rs. per month.

If you want to send SL/PT/TSL etc automatically with amibroker or you are multi client code or excel based strategies, then you have to subscribe for symphony which is the cheapest in offering it . They charge around 5000-8000 pm.

I have no idea about greek soft.

B. Some brokers may have a way to pass this.

We are working on some Algo projects and for this very reason we are in touch with Omnisystem/Symphony/GDFL etc companies related to this.

If everything goes smooth, we will gift something to my Traderji friends free of cost, most probably by May 2013 with a reasonable rate of Unlimited trading Brokerage Plan.

If somebody has some unique idea, may pm me. We are hiring some experts of this field.

regards
for strategy development is am suitable? currently am having stragegy called PUNTO THEORY, u need that one?

Algo

Thanks for finding that out & posting that sir, i have no idea how to do so. Also, that logic i have signed an agreement with a broker my vendor connected me to and am working in partnership basis, hence, it cannot be resold.

I had a very useful talk with a large broking firm. Their rate are reasonable. But still i am hard bargaining. I will inform you once deal in closed. Meanwhile i want to talk with mr algo and mr manish damani . I cant talk here,so please show me the way.regards
dear sks

could you pm me . your email / skype id etc

i am also looking for algo trading

thnx

sumit

Heelo Sir,
A. Cheapest is Omnesys solution if you are using amibroker. including the cost of feed and license comes upto be around 3000-5000 Rs. per month.

If you want to send SL/PT/TSL etc automatically with amibroker or you are multi client code or excel based strategies, then you have to subscribe for symphony which is the cheapest in offering it . They charge around 5000-8000 pm.

I have no idea about greek soft.

B. Some brokers may have a way to pass this.
Hi Algo sir,
Thanks for the info
Can you pm me your email id/skype/mobile etc. I am planning to start up algo trading this year and I would really appreciate your guidance on some issues.

Algo

dear sks

could you pm me . your email / skype id etc

i am also looking for algo trading

thnx

sumit
Hello Sir, I have replied to your PM. Sorry all for late replies since i come may be twice to thrice a week in traderji. Will do my best to increase this rate.

Algo

I am ready to pay rs10000/ per month upfront if anyone provides mr omnesys software for algo trading.
Hello Sir,
Omensys platform is readily available in the market. Please contact their team.