Indian Trading League / SAMCO

what I understand through the interview is the woman speaking is not the actual trader , what she is talking about , all over the place . upar jata hai sell kar dete hain, niche aata hai buy kar dete hain.
asli guru koi aur hai parde ke piche ;) lagta hai lady ko thoda bahut sikha pada ke interview diya hai :p
haan ho sakta hai, aur nahi bhi !

but i believe it can be done, you dont have to be a technical expert or a fundamental expert to make such returns, only discipline is enough with just basic knowledge of how the stocks are moving/swinging.

and most intuition based traders who are good at trading cant really explain what they do and why they do it.

upar jata hai sell kar dete hain, niche aata hai buy kar dete hain = trading pullbacks !

she was very confident in talking about stocks and said some stock is her favourite etc etc. if it was someone else trading then she could have easily denied to give interview, it wasnt mandatory, was it?

but yes there are chances, jaise aapne bola , parde ke piche koi aur hoga.
only she knows the truth !

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
what I understand through the interview is the woman speaking is not the actual trader , what she is talking about , all over the place . upar jata hai sell kar dete hain, niche aata hai buy kar dete hain.
asli guru koi aur hai parde ke piche ;) lagta hai lady ko thoda bahut sikha pada ke interview diya hai :p
Arree bhai full story suna nahi hay kaa? She is the wife of Chaitanya Jaiswal who was in 1st position few days ago (now 2nd with 1184%+). Agar wife ke account se trade dalo to 1 Cr ke sath Womens League ka 100gm gold bonous prize. Thoda mintos khao aur dimag ka baati jalao. :!

Lekin jo sochta nahi ki market pe 10 times 20 times profit kamana sambhab hai, o sob trader asli trader nahi hai, sirf investor hai.. Agar ees market pe 1000 log 100% se zero banta hai to ek do ka 100% se 2000-3000% hona to bhi mangta hai.

Asli trader aaissahi bolta hai, upar jata hai sell kar dete hain, niche aata hai buy kar dete hain. Arre yeh sob price action ka kamal hai, thora price discovery hai .. :D
Woh bewaquf nahi hai jo openly strategy share koregi..

Arree bhai full story suna nahi hay kaa? She is the wife of Chaitanya Jaiswal who was in 1st position few days ago (now 2nd with 1184%+). Agar wife ke account se trade dalo to 1 Cr ke sath Womens League ka 100gm gold bonous prize. Thoda mintos khao aur dimag ka baati jalao. :!

Lekin jo sochta nahi ki market pe 10 times 20 times profit kamana sambhab hai, o sob trader asli trader nahi hai, sirf investor hai.. Agar ees market pe 1000 log 100% se zero banta hai to ek do ka 100% se 2000-3000% hona to bhi mangta hai.

Asli trader aaissahi bolta hai, upar jata hai sell kar dete hain, niche aata hai buy kar dete hain. Arre yeh sob price action ka kamal hai, thora price discovery hai .. :D
Woh bewaquf nahi hai jo openly strategy share koregi..
fir toh yeh shakahari nakli baba kar raha hai bada dhoka dadi

TraderRavi

low risk profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQzO-enLLo&sns=fb

Power Couple Chaitanya Jaiswal and Jyoti Kushwah interview
both account 25000 rs each.

kaly422000

Hello Guys, this ITL thing is much in news these days, specially because Kapil Dev is advertising for it.

I have not registered for it, but I visited their website and picked up the following.

1) The broker is SAMCO (formerly Samruddhi)
2) The trading platform is what they call SAMCO trader, looks like Nest trader to me.
3) The charges are competitive and comparable to the other discount brokers. Here's the charges list. I don't know about the account opening charges.
4) They don't seem to have Bracket order, at least not in their span calculator.
5) The minimum initial capital is Rs. 25000/-

Anything else ? Please use this thread for comments about Indiantradingleage/ SAMCO.

Anyone here using SAMCO's services ? Give your feedback please.
zerodha has minimun account opening amount is rs 5000/ ,apart from rs 500/ for account opening for cash future and commodity. u can trade in any segment but can see all scrips of cash future, mcx ncdex currency all