Indian Trading League / SAMCO

Blackhole

For both days, Wednesday and Thursday, the leader board was not updated. The current leaders are the ones still showing from Tuesday.

Seems something went wrong with ITL guys.
all ITL guys are busy in participating in contest not interested in updating:lol:....and one of those will be the winners and people would expcet somebody else would win!;)

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
No leader is below 100% gain per week and still nobody from ITL is in forbes list.
forbes list main ane ke liye consistent hona joruri hay. Most of them are there gamblers. Trading in options. Ekdin 100% profit to next day 70-80% loss. Thats why new name in weekly winner every day.

Now top 2 are also protecting capital. They are not consistent enough but lucky. So now trading with less capital... loosing less money. They are targetting bigger 1 Cr profit now. Changed style after luck. Lekin gambler logo ko patience bahut din raheta nahi.. :D

TradeOptions

forbes list main ane ke liye consistent hona joruri hay. Most of them are there gamblers. Trading in options. Ekdin 100% profit to next day 70-80% loss. Thats why new name in weekly winner every day.

Now top 2 are also protecting capital. They are not consistent enough but lucky. So now trading with less capital... loosing less money. They are targetting bigger 1 Cr profit now. Changed style after luck. Lekin gambler logo ko patience bahut din raheta nahi.. :D
very funny, but 100 % true :lol:

Weekly winner for ITL now for this week.

gambler attitude somehow attract me to be a part of ITL (1 Cr prize money lol :) ) and the hard Competition make me little bit trader Instead of Gambler..... :) :) :)

I think it is a good platform for all those who have gambler behaviour, challenge yourself, not for 1 Cr but for become a good trader.

Last edited:
Weekly winner for ITL now for this week.

gambler attitude somehow attract me to be a part of ITL (1 Cr prize money lol :) ) and the hard Competition make me little bit trader Instead of Gambler..... :) :) :)

I think it is a good platform for all those who have gambler behaviour, challenge yourself, not for 1 Cr but for become a good trader.
How long have you been trading with them ? How do you find their customer service ?

Anyway more competition is always good for traders. Some one with more advanced terminal, some one with 1 Cr prizes, some is giving data feed,MT4 free. Some new offer to come as competition is heating up in discount brokers section. :)

Happy Trading.

H.C.
You're right, the more competitive the brokerage business gets, the better for us :clap: By the way, I want to know which broker is offering MT4 with data for free?