Indian Trading League / SAMCO

Samco is wasting their money on CNBC lol
Let's see if they get on to Season 2 :D
last month for championship first two prize(1crore and 10 lakh) in traders segment fix to husband-wife , no one can beat them now (3174% and 2265% ) :D

That's just because I refused to participate :D

if they got enough customers now, why to waste 1 crore on season 2 :D
Hahaha Indian trading league is doing all kinds of funny promotion to take 20 rupees from us.
I think it's a good idea, I think it should continue. They will refine it in time, maybe they will realize that increasing the number of winners is as important as a huge prize money.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
One thing members missed here is that large amount of prize money is shared by CNBC Awaz not Samco. CNBC Awaz wanted similar show like Zee Business: Sensex ka Sultan Show, but in better format with real account. CNBC Awaz is owned by Reliance Group. 1Cr is very little for them :D.
So greater possibility ITL would continue..

So better stop posting negative comments consistently. Try to win it next year. :lol:

I m expecting to participate in next year as this year was not full year and account opened too late. I don't want to gamble in real trading account.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I think it's a good idea, I think it should continue. They will refine it in time, maybe they will realize that increasing the number of winners is as important as a huge prize money.
I dont think numbers of winners going to increase, they already distributing prizes in 4 categories.
so 4 x 3 =12 annual winners, 12 quarterly winners , 12 monthly winners .
lets see if this continues to next financial year :lol:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
in equity/FNO segment toppers are in 3000% returns with almost all the traders in the leaderboard over 100%
but in commodities segment only 6 traders achieved 100% and toppers are in 200% only.
why so ?

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
10 Lakh prize kam hai Commodity main... 1Cr kar do agla saal 3000% return wala trader bhi mil jayega.. agar salary kam doge to achha admi milega kaya? :lol: