Indian Trading League / SAMCO

cloudTrader

Is bar jo husband wife jori 1st 2nd prize le geya wo jada chota low volume stock main trade kiya hai.. Essar Oil main bahut trade kiya.. Aaisa stock main insider news bohut hota hai.. Kya pata kisko mila hai? :annoyed: Aaise stock main trading competition ke liye hanikarak hai.

Agar Bank Nifty,Nifty main trade karke koi 3000%-5000% kama sake to mera usko salam..

Commoidty Competition fair raha, idhar koi Essar Oil wala aya nahi. Jada Crude wala hai... India main baithke lagta hai insider news milta nahi, isliye profit jada hua nahi. :rofl:
How do you know that they traded too much in Essar Oil ? Have their trades been shared somewhere?
Plz. share..

Thanks.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
bhai kisi bhi stock mein kamaye galat kya hai , koi bahanebaji nahi , topper is topper.
jo stock future main listed hai nifty 50, midcap, nifty junior stocks etc, o sob thik hai.. jisme jada volume/liquidity hai usme manipulation kam hota hai.

lekin esser oil jaisa bohut chote chote stock jisme volume nahi hai, future se nikalaya giya usme bohut manipulation hota hai. Isko competion list se bahar kar dena chahiye.. agar fair competition chaho to..

yeah koi bahana nahi hai.. a winner is winner but cheat karne ka sab tarika bandh hona chahiye. Maine ekbar bhi nahi kaha ki winners cheat kiya hai.. :D

Mujhe choro.. Tv pe aaisa to har roj kaha jata hai ki, essar oil jaisa chota chota stock jo future list ke bahar hai woh isliye ki isme bahut sari manipulation hota hai, volume kam hone ki baja se..

headstrong007

How do you know that they traded too much in Essar Oil ? Have their trades been shared somewhere?
Plz. share..

Thanks.
Winners interview shared on regular basis on CNBC Awaz. Some of the interview was also in you tubes, loaded in ITL facebook.. u can find there. Google it..

They traded in equity cash mostly in very small low volume stocks where price manipulation happen most.. they play it like options with intraday leverages..

headstrong007

IMO... Min captial 1Lakh is good for fair competition, gambling will reduce then. But it is bad for their business.. they will loose much participant then.. hence brokerage too..
I don't see any problem with loading after loss. loading cap added to the main. If some one loaded 3 times 25,000 after loosing it all... then his present cap 25000..but his return now calculated on total 1 Lakh. So it is more difficult now to sustain in completion.

DSM

HeadStrong,

Answering your questions :

1. Nowhere in the rules of the competition was it mentioned that one cannot trade in low liquidity stock. So theoritacaly you too, or any other traders in the competition could have traded low liquidity stock and made money.

2. The second point you state is that they could have got 'inside information' Do you have any proof of that? Or is it just an allegation you are making? Further, if they did have 'inside information' on Essar Oil stock, why would they make the information public? Rather they would have tried to cover it up instead....

3. Finally, if they are making money and winning the competition (taking the first and second prize as husband and wife) in Stocks, why should they bother about taking part in commodity business too?

I have watched a bit of their interview sometime back (before the competiton was finalized) and understand that they are trading basis of the following combination : 1. Momentum and breakout 2. Increase in volume and 3. Low liquidity scripts.

This strategy is proven and a popular strategy and espoused by Timothy Sykes. I will not be surprised if they paid for the course and learnt it from him. Whatever may be the case of their success, instead of running down a winner, try to understand what made them win. Good luck.

Check these links :

http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/16/investing/penny-stock-trader-millionaire/

http://www.timothysykes.com/2015/04/7-penny-stock-trading-tips-beginners/

Is bar jo husband wife jori 1st 2nd prize le geya wo jada chota low volume stock main trade kiya hai.. Essar Oil main bahut trade kiya.. Aaisa stock main insider news bohut hota hai.. Kya pata kisko mila hai? :annoyed: Aaise stock main trading competition ke liye hanikarak hai.

Agar Bank Nifty,Nifty main trade karke koi 3000%-5000% kama sake to mera usko salam..

Commoidty Competition fair raha, idhar koi Essar Oil wala aya nahi. Jada Crude wala hai... India main baithke lagta hai insider news milta nahi, isliye profit jada hua nahi. :rofl:

headstrong007

aree year (DSM) mere bato ko itna mat ghumao (don't twist my words). Read my above comments, already given the details behind the thought..

Read the rule of ITL again..
There are specific list of banned low liquidity stocks/penny stocks in ITL already.. But Essar oil not in the list. I just said theoretically cheating is possible with such stocks very easily.. Every one knows low volume Stocks which out of future list face more price manipulation easily. never made any allegation..
I never said they should take part in commodity also. Don't twist my words too much.. :lol:

Taking 2nd prize also from using wife's account is not good.. theoretically..

As long as I believe in my strategies and it is working.. I don't need to look at any others strategies whatever successful it is. Everyone must have own style, u can't copy others style if it don't suits your psychology in the long run.. People made that mistake...

I gave just my opinion, u can have yours but don't twist my words.. again.. plz

Thanks for the links..
Good luck to you also.

DSM

HeadStrong,

I have zero interest in twisting (ghumaoing) your words... It will not benefit me in anyway. :lol::lol::lol:

Also, please define what you consider low liquidity. Essar Oil had (as per data I have checked) traded volume of more than 2,000,000 shares daily on BSE+NSE combined. How is that low volume considering the share price of approx. Rs. 260?

Also, taking 2nd prize also from using wife's account is very, very good. Especially if you can manage to get not only a good return, but the prize as well. :lol::lol::lol:

Glad your strategies are working out. And hope you can win the next ITL championship. Hopefully along with your spouse as well. Good luck. :thumb:

aree year (DSM) mere bato ko itna mat ghumao (don't twist my words). Read my above comments, already given the details behind the thought..

Read the rule of ITL again..
There are specific list of banned low liquidity stocks/penny stocks in ITL already.. But Essar oil not in the list. I just said theoretically cheating is possible with such stocks very easily.. Every one knows low volume Stocks which out of future list face more price manipulation easily. never made any allegation..
I never said they should take part in commodity also. Don't twist my words too much.. :lol:

Taking 2nd prize also from using wife's account is not good.. theoretically..

As long as I believe in my strategies and it is working.. I don't need to look at any others strategies whatever successful it is. Everyone must have own style, u can't copy others style if it don't suits your psychology in the long run.. People made that mistake...

I gave just my opinion, u can have yours but don't twist my words.. again.. plz

Thanks for the links..
Good luck to you also.

headstrong007

DSM, I am not a cheater. If I can win it next time... I'll win it on my sole account(I will let u know..). Agar dono prize lena hai to in commodity too.. but not using wife account..

Also I listened the interview of so called wife of 1st prize winner. She was on 1st rank then..
They asked.. kya strategy hai aapka? Answered.. jab upar jata hai bech deti hun, jab niche aata hai buy karta hun.. :lol:
we r traders, not fool.. sab samajh aata hai... Kaun asli trader hai.. ;)

NSE-BSE combined volume(that is cheating.). Other exchange square off is banned..
Enough IMO shared... discussion end here...

Last edited:

DSM

Good to know HeadStrong.... I never doubted you or considered you as a cheater - though you may think (without the benefit of any proof) to accuse the winners as cheaters. :lol::lol::lol:

And goodluck to you, and really my best wishes for winning two first prizes next time..... :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Re. strategy - Yep, sure. I believe 100% what any winner will reveal as their strategy.... :lol::lol::lol:

Peace and happy trading.

DSM, I am not a cheater. If I can win it next time... I'll win it on my sole account(I will let u know..). Agar dono prize lena hai to in commodity too.. but not using wife account..

Also I listened the interview of so called wife of 1st prize winner. She was on 1st rank then..

They asked.. kya strategy hai aapka? Answered.. jab upar jata hai bech deti hun, jab niche aata hai sell kar deti hun..
we r traders, not fool.. sab samajh aata hai... Kaun asli trader hai..

Enough IMO shared... discussion end here...