Indian Trading League / SAMCO

DSM

:lol::lol::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have already wished Headstrong my best wishes for winning two first prizes next time... Would you not be happy with winning two second prizes in Stocks and for Commodities? :lol::lol::lol: You know wishes are already given on first come first served after all....

thought I have chance to win next year but as you people fixing 1st and 2nd prize next year , so will wait for one more year :(

do you guys think the percentage calculation fair?

lets say person 1 making making 3 lac on 10L capital i.e 30% return
Vs person 2 making 25k on 25K capital that is 100 percent return.
I think it's fair enough. The fear factor is much higher with smaller capital.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
thought I have chance to win next year but as you people fixing 1st and 2nd prize next year , so will wait for one more year :(
aree bato bato main aaisa baat ho jata hai.. :lol: humlog trader hai na.. harna nahi janta hai.. Wishing you too.. everyone...
Lekin agar 10 logo ko Olympic Podium pe khara kar do to kaisa lagega? Ekbar socho to jara.. :D

Playing with wife account is not crime,every one doing it.Even on asset buying every one buying in the name of Wife(because of tax problem etc ). Calling cheaters a winner means Grapes are bitter.

headstrong007

Our Govt brings new laws frequently to stop such tax cheating in the name of Wife. Oneday ITL would bring strict rules against for fair competition.. If such cheating happen again and again...

There seems to be one area where Samco has advantage over Zerodha - intraday margins for equity. Samco is prohibitively expensive for intraday traders for stock futures (cheaper perhaps for NF and BNF), but using bracket order they offer an advantage over zerodha.

Here is a comparison for equity. The upper half of the image shows the margin calculator for samco and the lower half for zerodha.

Calculations for stock futures​

cloudTrader

Our Govt brings new laws frequently to stop such tax cheating in the name of Wife. Oneday ITL would bring strict rules against for fair competition.. If such cheating happen again and again...
I see this trading in two accounts as positive. This will encourage people to open accounts in the name of their mother , sisters or wife and help them indirectly.

Not all women are earning members in families in India still , this way the guy will have to compulsorily make income for the female member of the house. Income statement, bank account, PAN etc. will have to be done mandatorily in her name.

Be Positive. :)

Happy Trading.

Last edited:

headstrong007

Leonid, think little practically. In this way 1st prize winner can take all the remaining prizes in the name of father, mother, brother, sister etc..then destroy the competition completely.. This is also against the idea about ITL which clearly mentioned following advantages..
A Social Trading Experience
Trade Socially and fight it out with your friends and family in the Indian Trading League!
Media Recognition
Get Interviewed on National TV with our media partners CNBC Awaaz!

this type of discussion can go on and on.... but pls think logically...

Leonid, think little practically. In this way 1st prize winner can take all the remaining prizes in the name of father, mother, brother, sister etc..then destroy the competition completely.. This is also against the idea about ITL which clearly mentioned following advantages..
A Social Trading Experience
Trade Socially and fight it out with your friends and family in the Indian Trading League!
Media Recognition
Get Interviewed on National TV with our media partners CNBC Awaaz!

this type of discussion can go on and on.... but pls think logically...
I am not sure if one individual should be penalized / ostracised for being better than thousands of other competitors. If a person is really that good, he/she won't be competing like this for long, will be snapped up by big money boys for fund management or prop trading or something like that.

headstrong007

I am not sure if one individual should be penalized / ostracised for being better than thousands of other competitors. If a person is really that good, he/she won't be competing like this for long, will be snapped up by big money boys for fund management or prop trading or something like that.
I agree with you partially..he/she won't be competing like this for long..
If a person that good, he may go there only for recognition too. Not all people want this fund management.. prop trading etc.. there are good individual traders too who trade silently..only for them in big account..
There are rising stars, student or housewife etc..who can discover them in such platform. we'll know the answers in next 5-10 yrs..probably..