Indian Trading League / SAMCO

I am a new trader, and after a hardship of long 10 months now I am able to see through the charts and the price trend.

And This must be more articulated view for Senior s. Hence milking it very much possible by mare simple discipline and control of fear and greed.

The first skill is achievable through hardwork and experience, the second and third skill is basic natural abilities which is very hard to tweak.

Hence the difference in performance of traders though the knowledge and skill are same.

Frustration of some traders towards winners are further proving this.

cinderblock

Why the arguments? The leader has a blog/website and runs a trading course and the top 3 have all enrolled in the course. BTW he's just registered for a new domain name in Jan-16 and will in all probability start a new course :D

If you have doubts please enroll in the course and find out if there is a trading strategy and win the ITL next year :thumb:

If you have doubts please enroll in the course and find out if there is a trading strategy and win the ITL next year :thumb:
Nobody knows as yet if there will be an ITL next year. They haven't announced a new season as yet.

cinderblock

fantastic detective work ..

abhi we can see amit in the list any time now :)
You ain't seen nothin yet :D

http://domainbigdata.com/stocktradingacademy.in

Look at the registrant email address @jsminfosoft.

This is the same company in which Mr. Number 3 is a director (look at my previous link - scroll down)

Like before - feel free to interpret in your own way :)