Indian Trading League / SAMCO

bpr

Guys the reason I replied is for newbies that are reading these threads.

We have seen many times these one liners being thrown either to credit or discredit a claim.

"if you make such return u will have more money than particles in universe"

"... u should beat juhun jhun walla"

"... warren buffet will come to work for you"

And we see every now and then 1 lakh to 1 cr thread with some excel calculation.

These can really confuse a newbie trader.

People need to understand the non linear nature of trading. Trading returns needs to seen with the context of amount of money made w r t to the total risk taken.

And trading returns should never be compared with Investing/business/job income they are apples to orange.

u bet, many people will be disillusioned with the Samco winner's 3000% return and will do something stupid.

Notice the point no. 3 which says "There is something for everyone". Seems like they have learned that it is very important to increase the number of winners, not only have a hefty prize money. I guess it is warning bells for Zerodha and other discount brokers.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Notice the point no. 3 which says "There is something for everyone". Seems like they have learned that it is very important to increase the number of winners, not only have a hefty prize money. I guess it is warning bells for Zerodha and other discount brokers.
don know why, but i feel i should also participate, but new account has to be opened na?
i already have icicidirect, bma, zerodha. am i allowed i open a fourth a/c..?

don know why, but i feel i should also participate, but new account has to be opened na?
i already have icicidirect, bma, zerodha. am i allowed i open a fourth a/c..?
I have accounts with Sharekhan, Zerodha, RKSV, VNS, R. Wadiwala (surat based) and half an account with Samco... and I think with 2 other local brokers who opened a "free" account for me.

half an account with Samco meaning that I filled up the online form but didn't post the forms.

Let's see the details of their new offerings, and then let's see if Zerodha comes up with something else.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I have accounts with Sharekhan, Zerodha, RKSV, VNS, R. Wadiwala (surat based) and half an account with Samco... and I think with 2 other local brokers who opened a "free" account for me.

half an account with Samco meaning that I filled up the online form but didn't post the forms.

Let's see the details of their new offerings, and then let's see if Zerodha comes up with something else.
hmm.. thats lot of accounts:lol:
hope ITL gives prize money to top5/10 winners, and since they told for everyone there is something, they may refund some amount of brokerage for all those who ends in green.

if they do this/similar, then definitely zerodha wil feel the pinch.:D

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
They should increase the quarterly prize money also.. There is always more participation near the end of a challenge.. Good for them also..

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Ek gambler ke liye option hai ki nahi koi farak nahi..
MCX main to dekho.. jada gamble hota hai.. weakly ranking to dekho 50-100-200% ek week me bahut log kama leta hai BO-CO se. Lekin pura saal main koi 400-500% wala nahi.. koi consistency nahi.. sab gambler hai.. :D

Ek gambler ke liye option hai ki nahi koi farak nahi..
MCX main to dekho.. jada gamble hota hai.. weakly ranking to dekho 50-100-200% ek week me bahut log kama leta hai BO-CO se. Lekin pura saal main koi 400-500% wala nahi.. koi consistency nahi.. sab gambler hai.. :D
Correct.. It seems like only gamblers can win the prizes. It is more like.. Indian Lottery league.

Transfer a very small amount like 10,000 and buy OTM options to win prize money which is more than ur capital..