Indian Trading League / SAMCO

What is the Business model? It is so irrational.. Do they expect some 500 million people to participate to workout the economies of scale?? They are blowing up money on CNBC.. Their most recent ad is the funniest ever. Kapil Dev looks like a joker saying things like "yeh dimag ka khel hai". He should have said," yeh kismat ka khel hai". Yahaan Sab ooparwale ki marzi chalti hai..

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
ITL me itna sari Gambler bhar gaya hai.. phir bhi isme ITL ka koi kasur nahi.. Keu ki .. Big Prizes to pura saal bhar ka kamai me hai...kaun bola har roj itna sari gamble karneka? :D

Agar yeh such hai ki 95% trader gambling hi karta hai.. to wo to ITL me bhi dekhega.. chalo ek sach baat to prove hogaya real life trading competition se..
95% se jada gambler hai.. idhar bhi.. udhar bhi.. whole world main bhi..:lol:
Kapil ko gali mat do.. Gambling bhi to ek dimag ka khel hai..ki nahi?

headstrong007

Some interesting facts I just found out...

The winner's website is designed by a company called JSM Infosoft which seems to be a sister concern of JSM digital studios.. the third placed guy, Vishvesh Vijayvargiya is CMD of these companies... And it also seems he is related ( Son ? ) to a top BJP leader in MP whose ( and other family members' ) photo is displayed in the website of JSM digital studio...

http://www.jsmdigitalstudios.com/#Team
I won't be surprised if the scrips traded belong to companies owned by some minister or his son. In opentrade zerodha is at least publishing names of the counters traded. Can ITL do the same? I have my doubts
I have already said.. there is huge chance of manipulation of such small stocks.. now stronger possibility..big chance of insider news using trading.. from winner of investor league..Vijayvargiya ..who is managing director....son/relative of heavy weight minister's .. who made 3500 to 250000.

But finally ITL understand... dal main kuch kala hai.. they don't select that group of cheaters for special interview on grand final.. but two original traders in 3rd place...:lol:

I have already said.. there is huge chance of manipulation of such small stocks.. now stronger possibility..big chance of insider news using trading.. from winner of investor league..Vijayvargiya ..who is managing director....son/relative of heavy weight minister's .. who made 3500 to 250000.

But finally ITL understand... dal main kuch kala hai.. they don't select that group of cheaters for special interview on grand final.. but two original traders in 3rd place...:lol:
I agree with your points,7-8 yrs back a penny stock name Goyal associates jump 0.15 paisa to 6 rupee with in month, , the director Goyal did the crime,so Sebi banned the stock along with many penny stocks.He was inside bar!!!!

Sebi has tightened noose against the companies involved in price manipulation but still crime happening!!!!! Vijayvargiya getting reward for manupaltion :lol::clap::rofl:

headstrong007

Good news Indian Trading League session 2 announced with extra two format..
1. for under 27 age... special prizes for younger ones..

2..Royal League: Over 5 lakh capital.. Now no complain of small cap. idhar kafi bare bare trader log hai.. join there.. :D
Lets see kitna kamate ho..

what is the business model? It is so irrational.. Do they expect some 500 million people to participate to workout the economies of scale?? They are blowing up money on cnbc.. Their most recent ad is the funniest ever. Kapil dev looks like a joker saying things like "yeh dimag ka khel hai". He should have said," yeh kismat ka khel hai". Yahaan sab ooparwale ki marzi chalti hai..
hahahah. Rofl

headstrong007

New rule to this session to prevent gambling.....

Participants get terminated from the league when their return exceeds -90% (negative 90%)..
so what they meant by that: if max draw down from top 90%+ then no refill possible.. we r out of the league? I think so..:lol:

RockyRobust

Good news Indian Trading League session 2 announced with extra two format..
1. for under 27 age... special prizes for younger ones..

2..Royal League: Over 5 lakh capital.. Now no complain of small cap. idhar kafi bare bare trader log hai.. join there.. :D
Lets see kitna kamate ho..
Give me the names of the bare bare trader log , I want to know my competition before hand... :D