Indian Trading League / SAMCO

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
medal system.. too much complicated..better to go with fixed monthly broker for saving brokerage...ITL is good only for prizes but only if competition is fair..

until small stocks penny stocks are removed.. there could be no guarantee same cheating would not happen again and again....like converting 3500 to 240000 using penny stocks using insider news. :annoyed:

Timepass ji, main zerodha me option me 100 lots se upper trading karta huan, mere ko sirf 20 rs lot wala brokage 2000 se upper lagta hain, STT, service tax, turnover charges to ulug lagte hain,20 days main 40000 se upper brokage lagta hain , main monthly unlimited wala soch raha huan, koi reliable ho to batana thanks

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
what is that CashPlus subscription ?
CashPlus is unique and good..
CashPlus facility allows you to get delivery leverage in the Equities segment to purchase shares on the NSE and BSE.

SAMCO is India’s first and only discount broker to offer this facility.

Get Leverage upto 4x based on the shares bought. In simple terms, you can now buy stocks of up to Rs. 4,00,000 with only Rs. 1,00,000 Cash available in your trading account. You can add margins to your trading account and to avoid square-off of your trades in case of extreme volatility in the stock.

A charge of 0.05% per day shall be levied on the outstanding amount.

300+ stocks will be available for Equity Delivery Leverage with CashPlus.

www(DOT)samco.in/cashplus

18% intrest rate lagate hain, utne share income nahi dete, bank se yeh log 10% se loan lekar hum logo ko lot te hain, brokage bar jata hain, hum log khud apne share bank me pledge kar ke 10% se loan le sakte hain

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

medal system.. too much complicated..better to go with fixed monthly broker for saving brokerage...ITL is good only for prizes but only if competition is fair..

until small stocks penny stocks are removed.. there could be no guarantee same cheating would not happen again and again....like converting 3500 to 240000 using penny stocks using insider news. :annoyed:
This time, with the yellow/red card system, there is a limit on how much capital you can invest in one scrip. That should limit those small scrip traders.

CashPlus is unique and good..
CashPlus facility allows you to get delivery leverage in the Equities segment to purchase shares on the NSE and BSE.

SAMCO is India’s first and only discount broker to offer this facility.

Get Leverage upto 4x based on the shares bought. In simple terms, you can now buy stocks of up to Rs. 4,00,000 with only Rs. 1,00,000 Cash available in your trading account. You can add margins to your trading account and to avoid square-off of your trades in case of extreme volatility in the stock.

A charge of 0.05% per day shall be levied on the outstanding amount.

300+ stocks will be available for Equity Delivery Leverage with CashPlus.

www(DOT)samco.in/cashplus
Ah, that... Angel also offers that, through their sub-brokers.