Indian Trading League / SAMCO

It was for ITL1. Not expected that they don't continue brokerage refund for top 3 winners this time..Very Bad.
This is also very bad. 5 Lakh prize in Traders league and Comodity league is very small. At least 10-20 lakh would be good..
Loosing interest.. 5 lakh prize leke kya karega..

But they stopped cheaters..5 lakh prize lene ke liye itna mahanat koun karega?

Only good is changed fund management 6 Cr to Royal League.. over 5 lakh cap.. Now they know..ITL 1 winner etc.. Penny stock traders with 25k can't handle this 6Cr..:lol:

Every week one smart phone/tv.. which is good..1 Cr nahi to sahi..Ek dukan khulega.. smart phone ka..agar 8-10 mil jaye to..ek tv shop bhi..:D
They are learning too. This time they have increased the number of prizes, and gone more for shopping etc. I guess they have tied up with these vendors. In time they will learn that cash prizes are the most attractive to the trading community. I think that not highlighting the brokerage refund is an oversight and they will correct it.

I guess their existing customers should contact them for clarification about it. Will benefit everyone and attract more.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
They are learning too.

In time they will learn that cash prizes are the most attractive to the trading community.
:thumb:

How many apple/samsung/nexus user want to use asus zenfone 2? :annoyed:

We have to open a mobile shop, if can get multipel or olx pe bech de.. Difficult to get 5000 there...
Even 5000 Cash is good than a 10,000 price cheap phone..fixed choices is bad..

INVERTER AC IS BETTER THAN 55 INCH LED TV. (NEARLY SAME PRICE) IMO..:D

headstrong007

I was too expecting this change for good of the trading community. Many would have lost interest if this would not have been introduced . The Carrot has been offered and the rabbits will run for it ... :)
Now every week.. more trades.. bigger bet..more gambling..
Loose money but weekly refill with 25k..then make 100%-200% return.. take Smart Phone(Carrot )..

most traders trade in this way..loose it all..then refill cap and risk big...yes..rabbits will run for it ...:D

But at the end of race..they need a bigger Carrot... NOT 5Laks.. but at least 10-20L... to attract more rabbits...IMO..

Loose money but weekly refill with 25k..then make 100%-200% return.. take Smart Phone(Carrot )..

most traders trade in this way..loose it all..then refill cap and risk big...yes..rabbits will run for it ...:D

But at the end of race..they need a bigger Carrot... NOT 5Laks.. but at least 10-20L... to attract more rabbits...IMO..
No weekly refill, I think. You are out if you lose >90% of the capital.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
prizes are good. this time many will benefit.
now only issue for me is that opening a new account with SAMCO. again 25-30 signatures , sending the forms etc. is a big task. :fatigue:

RockyRobust

As TO bro. has mentioned they have introduced 90% loss & out of game condition. This is a positive thing.

Amazon gift cards for equal amount would have been also a great option as that would have given freedom of shopping. :)

now only issue for me is that opening a new account with SAMCO. again 25-30 signatures , sending the forms etc. is a big task. :fatigue:
One time Hard work but if you excel in the league then this hard work at initial stage will be like nothing.... :thumb:

I feel I am too itching to open an account this time .. :lol:

Yeah , right , the 90% factor has been introduced, seems a wise decision. Otherwise losers will blame the Brokerage house for their losses afterwards.

headstrong007

Easy to bypass any rule.. There are easy ways..
Most traders trade options with 25k.. Few using BO/CO.. So all they need..

fixed money at risk.. Keep 5k as reserve always..

bet with 20K->max money at risk.. buy option full prem or use BO/CO.. If u loose 20k.. refill it next week..simple..don't touch that 5K reserve..
we need to save at least 2500 out of 25000 before refilling.. that's all..gamblers will find their way...:D

headstrong007

Only 11-12 signatures..Free printed doc at your home..

I called their call center yesterday about the brokerage refund for top winners. The girl said she'll check if there has been an oversight error and get back on Monday.

But then she was pitching me their medals. She said even if you don't win the league per se but accumulate medals you'll get brokerage refund. She said objective was keep brokerage cash back option open and possible for all and not just winners. I told her medals is too complex to understand. She said sir begin and try. You'll get email updates and all. It will be simple and blah blah. Seemed like a sales pitch but let's see what happens.