Indian Trading League / SAMCO

hmmm...they started levels based brokerage return upto 50000/-....good....dual attack on zerodha
Have they started something like 60 days challenge giving brokerage refund ?

Smart_trade

Blackhole

Blackhole

What are those bronze, silver, gold medals ??
with medals they would categorize traders...they have mentioned for each and every medals on site...like 5 trade winners, option sellers, hedge trades like that......i think they learned their lesson from previous attempt.....now they want traders scalpers hedgers to work neat and clean...less gambling i believe...

but i still do not believe this winners...its seems all fake....winner said 10000% is possible.......in what planet?....except fake world and accidental cases...

yeah, saw the medals thing, looks complicated but they are casting a wide net. I guess this is what they meant by saying "Something for everyone". It's like giving various colored stars to school kids :). I wonder how they will keep an accurate count of various "medals" by 5000 odd traders.

http://www.indiantradingleague.com/medals

Anyway, it's a good initiative, something new in this industry.

My guess is that the traders will try it, and over a while determine how much advantage it offers them. Some of the rewards are for "zero brokerage" for the next 1 month or year or so. That is good thinking for keeping the traders hooked.

with medals they would categorize traders...they have mentioned for each and every medals on site...like 5 trade winners, option sellers, hedge trades like that......i think they learned their lesson from previous attempt.....now they want traders scalpers hedgers to work neat and clean...less gambling i believe...

but i still do not believe this winners...its seems all fake....winner said 10000% is possible.......in what planet?....except fake world and accidental cases...

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
I find it difficult to get 100 bronze medals from 180-200 odd days. I doubt... most of ways for getting a bronze are one timer/limited(fake).
ITL must add better daily ways to get 100...only daily counter for bronze.. buy/sell near day low/high and profit 0.5%..very tough..deserve for platinum/diamond..

Getting 25 Gold or 50 Silver is rather easy... can achieve within a day..
100 Bronze under only few weekly condition.. matlab Ankhon Mein Dhool Jhokna..:annoyed:

No brokerage return scheme for MCX traders?!!
I don't know..what is the requirement of medal leader board unless they want to give prizes for top 3..also in any medal list gold valued more than any other..Is not it?

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Trade log is personal...no one would like to share it publicly..

For fair competition...ITL must limit number of trading stocks to only liquid stocks from derivative section,,,still there are 250 good stocks..IMO
700-800 stocks too much...must remove small stocks//penny stocks from competition..easy to manipulate them..
nahi to aaisa hi cheating chalta rahega... har saal...