Infinity percent win,Beat the operator with Trading Psychology

Sir,

Latest movie that i saw was Krish.Aaa kaun se movie dekhane wale ho.Eagerly waiting about your movie as well with 3 cheers.
The Great Gambler :lol::lol::lol::lol:

jagankris

Raj Bro,

Will that be correct to say that then you don't believe in technical analysis at all then for positional trading?
TA - it should be chart reading for there is no technicality or scientific analysis involved.

When ever FII's are buying MF's sell and vice versa.
So does this mean that MF's and FII's are not following the charts ?

Assuming that the crowd looses and crowd follows TA is it prudent to follow TA ?
Is the so called "TA" is a confident way of believing that it has really some sense ?

I know people will laugh about me.......but your TA will be fail......as my simple method will never die....another method you can apply......Suppose....Bank nifty ......Back to back to two months down or up.....as Index will never fall or rise in single direction.....example....Jan series close with Up....Fav series also close with up......so march and April will be in my radar.....I will sell 10 lots bnf.....March series ...if again close in up...April...series I will sell 20 lots.......it's Torpedo never miss the target!!!!! My past history ......never fail.....for laughing people .......my answer is this.... Irving's Columbus had to convince the Spanish doctors that the world was round!!

Last edited:
mera dimag pehle se hi khali hai , raj bhai ki post padke aur khali ho jata hai , kya likhta hai aur kyun likhta hai :confused::D
Dimag par jyada jor mat do. Rajbhai ki methods everyone cannot trade, it requires deep pockets and strong nerves.But they seem to work great for him.

ST