Infinity percent win,Beat the operator with Trading Psychology

mera dimag pehle se hi khali hai , raj bhai ki post padke aur khali ho jata hai , kya likhta hai aur kyun likhta hai :confused::D
Deshi Tharra ka..... kamal hai boss!!!! :D :lol:

Here the catch ...if u understand the person and subject...language no need ...
The same raj Bhai saying ...if u understand the market then no need TA :D:clapping:
A real big fish trader knows.....my system.....will never fail......and I know you are real Big fish....:D :clapping:

Dimag par jyada jor mat do. Rajbhai ki methods everyone cannot trade, it requires deep pockets and strong nerves.But they seem to work great for him.

ST
St bro.......small trader also can use this method...... 1-2-4........as market will never up/down in single direction 5 months....:thumb:

mera dimag pehle se hi khali hai , raj bhai ki post padke aur khali ho jata hai , kya likhta hai aur kyun likhta hai :confused::D
TR sad,What I wrote,and why?

Ravi now serious answer to you.....I am scientific Gambler......I am professional Gambler.....it's my hobby....any how beat the operator ..... ......suppose you started option trading with 10k...... after few months .. ..suddenly you will discover your loss is more than 1 lacs.....because ...you losing small money in regular interval....pata he nei chalega.....kab itna kuch kho dia....:(.......drop water make ocean......actually you don't know you are also a Gambler..... Gambler always optimist adding more money ...in regular interval.....:thumb:

Last edited:
-------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

jagankris

St bro.......small trader also can use this method...... 1-2-4........as market will never up/down in single direction 5 months....:thumb:
And if done with Options then there is no worry of major risk of one sided move.

Be on the buy or sell side.
Just average Nifty for every 250 Points in the ratio of proportions.
One could have done wonders.

Will definitely yield good returns.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
TR sad,What I wrote,and why?

Ravi now serious answer to you.....I am scientific Gambler......I am professional Gambler.....it's my hobby....any how beat the operator ..... ......suppose you started option trading with 10k...... after few months .. ..suddenly you will discover your loss is more than 1 lacs.....because ...you losing small money in regular interval....pata he nei chalega.....kab itna kuch kho dia....:(.......drop water make ocean......actually you don't know you are also a Gambler..... Gambler always optimist adding more money ...in regular interval.....:thumb:
yes u r right rajbhai , 10-15-20k lose hote hote kitna bada losss ho gaya pata hi nahi chala :(